THUNK!!

bftlovesRDA

Re: THUNK!!

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Some Jack Thunks: (Can you guess the episode?) Thanks to Gateworld for the screenshots.

B
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

My guess would be Spirits.. :roll: ;)
I love that episode.

And Jack's face when he realizes he's been hurt.. "Oh God.." and rolls his eyes like "why always me!?" :lol:
bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 am Image
He looks so disappointed to be stuck in that bed an letting the others go on a mission without him :(
Oh and that face is priceless too :lol:

One thing I wonder is if this was a real injury or not.. :? But knowing the man, it wouldn't surpise me if it were a real one.. ;)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Juliette wrote: One thing I wonder is if this was a real injury or not.. :? But knowing the man, it wouldn't surpise me if it were a real one.. ;)
I'm not positive - it's been a long time and I may have my episodes mixed up - but I think it was during this episode that Wylie was born, or had just been born, and RDA needed time off for family, so they needed a way to write him out of a large part of the episode - and thus Sam got her first command. ;)

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:09 pm
Juliette wrote: One thing I wonder is if this was a real injury or not.. :? But knowing the man, it wouldn't surpise me if it were a real one.. ;)
I'm not positive - it's been a long time and I may have my episodes mixed up - but I think it was during this episode that Wylie was born, or had just been born, and RDA needed time off for family, so they needed a way to write him out of a large part of the episode - and thus Sam got her first command. ;)

Kate
Thanks, Juliette for your comments = and yes, the episode is Spirits! I love it too.

And, thanks as well to Kate for that explanation of why RDA was written out of a large part of the episode....makes sense.
B
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

KateR wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Kate
Ah yes I didn't think about it :D It aired in October 1998 so it was probably shot in August :)
Thanks Kate ;)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Juliette wrote: Ah yes I didn't think about it :D It aired in October 1998 so it was probably shot in August :)
Thanks Kate ;)
Michael Shanks's daughter was born just a couple of weeks after Wylie, and so they did the same thing for him. I believe A Matter of Time was the one where they mostly wrote out Daniel so that Michael could be a daddy. :)

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Time for a Saturday THUNK!

B
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:05 pm Time for a Saturday THUNK!

Hey He stole my hair! :D
I swear my hair looks exactly like that today!! And no, I don't have the beard.. :lol: nor the good looks :roll:

Alright alright, I'll admit it.. maybe I am the one who stole his hair... ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

LOL
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

A Happy Sunday Thunk:

B