photos

lesliekretchmar

Re: photos

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Hi, group that is faithfully obsessed with RDA! I just used tinypics.com (owned by photobucket) to post to guess this screenshot. You register and become a member by doing so, then you can upload pictures from your computer without paying. They ask you to create an album name to save them in, but you don't have to, they're saved on your site after you log in, it seems. Then, after uploading they ask you to choose between 4 choices. The second one is for forums and they give you a url to copy. You return to the forum post you're creating, click the photo icon on the top of your subject page, and insert the url that you copied in between the [img][img] signs, and then I delete the beginning and ending [img][img] signs because the url comes with their own. Tinypics.com is free, nice and fun! So, have fun!!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, I am a "wild RDA loyalist" for sure! :D :D :D

Thanks so much for that explanation! Will try it!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:50 pm Hi, group that is faithfully obsessed with RDA! I just used tinypics.com (owned by photobucket) to post to guess this screenshot. You register and become a member by doing so, then you can upload pictures from your computer without paying. They ask you to create an album name to save them in, but you don't have to, they're saved on your site after you log in, it seems. Then, after uploading they ask you to choose between 4 choices. The second one is for forums and they give you a url to copy. You return to the forum post you're creating, click the photo icon on the top of your subject page, and insert the url that you copied in between the Image
Test.

It worked! Thanks so much, Leslie!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Testing multiple uploads:

Yay - multiple uploading worked too!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
B
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:50 pm Hi, group that is faithfully obsessed with RDA! I just used tinypics.com (owned by photobucket) to post to guess this screenshot. You register and become a member by doing so, then you can upload pictures from your computer without paying. They ask you to create an album name to save them in, but you don't have to, they're saved on your site after you log in, it seems. Then, after uploading they ask you to choose between 4 choices. The second one is for forums and they give you a url to copy. You return to the forum post you're creating, click the photo icon on the top of your subject page, and insert the url that you copied in between the [img][img] signs, and then I delete the beginning and ending [img][img] signs because the url comes with their own. Tinypics.com is free, nice and fun! So, have fun!!
thnak you for this...i will give it a go
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:18 am Testing multiple uploads:

Yay - multiple uploading worked too!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
hahahahahaha it works then......yay will have to give it a go myself ;)
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

wahoo result thank you lots :D :D :D :D
roystone

Post by roystone »

Love the photos!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

roystone - check out the "Thunk" thread too for great photos.....will make you smile!
B
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Hmmm, trying to upload a pic from my flickr account but am only able to get a link rather than the image. Can anyone help?
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!