Fedcon 2014 photos

Jemster

Re: Fedcon 2014 photos

Post by Jemster »

Rockluvva wrote:I will be happy to post some more Fedcon pics, but I don't have the time right now, as unfortunately I have to go Phoenix tomorrow! :o

So I will (hopefully) be posting some pics from that too! If I get a good seat, etc, as I have no idea how that con will work :!:
Yikes! I could never see myself going from the US to Europe and back again just to see him. Not digging on people who do but for me it's just too much effort. :-)

Unfortunately, I won't be going to a con (yet again). Co-worker has vacation and I need to be there to cover. Too bad since the Phoenix days had been switched due to another event was booked (I couldn't go during the Memorial Day weekend either since it's a very busy weekend at work). From what I understand Phoenix is a well-run small con so you should have a good time.

Michelle
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I would I would I would if I could and would have the chance not only for Rick though, also the sightseeing and traveling... but that's just a big dream for me!!

Have Fun and let us know how it was!!??!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Annelies wrote:I would I would I would if I could and would have the chance not only for Rick though, also the sightseeing and traveling... but that's just a big dream for me!!
That's very true. I usually go to conventions to see friends, meet new ones, and check out the panels. Seeing the guests is definitely a bonus but not the only reason I would go. :D

Michelle
Anne

Post by Anne »

My Thursday Pictures (some of them) from the Opening Ceremony and the RDA Panel. I put my sign on it, but not on his face or body. If you want to share these anywhere, please do, but either leave the sign in or give credit to me, thank you. Some of them aren't very good because I was far away that first evening, but I hope you like them anyway.

Anne

Post by Anne »

Anne

Post by Anne »

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Astra - THANK YOU for that link to the fantastic picture.

Anne - can't wait til you transcribe some of the panels' jargon..........looking forward to it.....and THANK YOU for that picture of Richard - he is truly gorgeous!
B
Anne

Post by Anne »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Astra - THANK YOU for that link to the fantastic picture.

Anne - can't wait til you transcribe some of the panels' jargon..........looking forward to it.....and THANK YOU for that picture of Richard - he is truly gorgeous!
I did the Thursday panel in the FedCon topic at News and Announcements :) Will work on Friday tomorrow.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you so much, Anne. These pics are phantastic. :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Anne

Post by Anne »

More Thursday pictures. I have been thinking very hard about putting a signature in anywhere over his body. I didn't want to because it kind of ruins the pictures (at least for me it does) and even if you know how to take the sigs out (to enjoy them just for yourself) it's hard work... but after much thought and consideration I did put a signature in because I don't want them to show up on ebay. I didn't put it anywhere over his face though. That might mean the pics can stil be cropped and sold, but it would require some work so I am just hoping no one will bother to do that. Please share away wherever and whenever you like, just keep the signature in when you are sharing them, thank you.

Opening Ceremony