Jack and Sam's Relationship

UhSir

Re: Jack and Sam's Relationship

Post by UhSir »

Sorry Shippers, vimeo shut me down today. :( I will go back through the thread and change the links. So far the only other option is 4shared. I hate to subject folks to that because the pages are swarming with click bait. If anyone knows of any other places please let me know. Private message would be fine.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Thanks for posting Solumn devotion and Bridge over troubled waters.
Two nicely done videos which were new to me. Hope you have a great
weekend and again you have done an awesome job in posting so many
videos that you can. We appreciate your hard work. :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Theresa,

I am sorry Vimeo shut you down! That is the pits. I don't know of any other site to help you.

But I do know that I adore your video "Bridge Over Troubled Water".....one of my favorite all time songs that belongs with Sam and Jack. The video brought tears. I want to watch it over and over again - the test of a truly great work. So thank you for this and for all your videos.
B
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 am But I do know that I adore your video "Bridge Over Troubled Water".....one of my favorite all time songs that belongs with Sam and Jack. The video brought tears. I want to watch it over and over again - the test of a truly great work. So thank you for this and for all your videos.
Aw, I don't wanna make anyone cry! ;) The song was suggested by a shipper at Gateworld. I almost didn't make the video because I thought it wasn't "shippy" enough but then I figured, meh, go for it. The basis of a good relationship is friendship, right :?:
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

This morning's REUPLOAD is "As Time Goes By"
It was made specifically for the Gateworld MOP mission. I forget what the "M" is. The "OP" is "Operation Penguin" because we were going to stand outside the gates of the studio and throw angry penguins at the PTB until they gave us confirmation. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZsSprN41xA

Also at this time (2008) I put some music with a slideshow I'd done back in 2005 and called it "Fluffy Sam and Jack"
It's already up on my regular channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvPmvtzbWtA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

UhSir wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:08 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 am But I do know that I adore your video "Bridge Over Troubled Water".....one of my favorite all time songs that belongs with Sam and Jack. The video brought tears. I want to watch it over and over again - the test of a truly great work. So thank you for this and for all your videos.
Aw, I don't wanna make anyone cry! ;) The song was suggested by a shipper at Gateworld. I almost didn't make the video because I thought it wasn't "shippy" enough but then I figured, meh, go for it. The basis of a good relationship is friendship, right :?:
S'okay = the tears were not flowing = just a few here and there = mainly because I love that song = I am old enough to remember when it first came out, and many memories go with it. But also tears because of the angst that the writers kept in the script and the series never let come to fruition.....oh well, old story.

Thanks also for the latest re=upload. As Time Goes By. Very nice. And the cute Fluffy Jack and Sam - so sweet and funny. Thanks much.
B
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

This afternoon's REUPLOAD is another video made specifically for the MOP mission, "Tell Me Something Good"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53PH-KPn3h4

And a bonus REUPLOAD because it can't go on Youtube, "Loved Unending"
http://www.4shared.com/s/f4IUcifug
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Love all your videos Theresa. You have done such a great, fantastic work. They are all so sweet and romantic, and really touching. Love your scenes selection, the music, especially the nice and soft music, and all the little details that makes your work just perfect. Thank you for sharing.
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:51 pm Love all your videos Theresa. You have done such a great, fantastic work. They are all so sweet and romantic, and really touching. Love your scenes selection, the music, especially the nice and soft music, and all the little details that makes your work just perfect. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you, you are very sweet! I think you'll like this next one then. :D

Tonight's REUPLOAD is "Don't Wanna Lose You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWjvKF16_tI
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

You're right Theresa. I just love this video too with the sweet music by Gloria Estefan. This is the kind of music I enjoy. Romantic, love songs especially with my favorite artists, like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Michael Bolton, and many other soul singers like Luther Vandross etc. Again, thank you so much for your great work, it's really amazing and I appreciate your kind words.