Pandora's Clock on DVD available!

NiLa

Pandora's Clock on DVD available!

Post by NiLa »

I have great news for you!

Pandora's Clock is available on amazon.es (Spain) and amazon.com.uk!!! Area code 2.

DVD menu is in Spanish, but as there are only two language options, easy to understand.

Audio English and Spanish , no subtitles!

I ordered at amazon.es , got my DVDs today.

To be honest, the release is a bit disappointing. The movie wasn't digitally remastered, VHS qualitiy, no chapters, no extras, nothing.

But after all the very long time we had to wait to get the movie on DVD I don't care very much.

So have fun with it!

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
Caty

Re: Pandora's Clock on DVD available!

Post by Caty »

Thank you for the notice, Anja :D

I ordered it at amazon.com.uk, only because I wanted to know, at what I clicked :lol:
The arrival is announced for March, 2nd.
It's a long way from the United Kingdom to central Europe 8-)

Can't wait till March :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Caty

Post by Caty »

That was fast!
The DVD arrived already today - but directly from Spain although I ordered it from Amazon UK :lol: :lol:

It's not the very best quality but it's absolutely o.k. and much better than the version I saw on youtube. :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
AnneGraves

Post by AnneGraves »

I received my copy last week! Loved the movie!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

AnneGraves wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:47 pm I received my copy last week! Loved the movie!
Great to hear - both that you received your copy of Pandora's Clock and that you loved the movie!

We are having a discussion of Pandora's Clock over on this thread viewtopic.php?f=10&p=38277#p38277

Would love to read your comments there on the movie if you would be so kind as to post them there...... :D :D :D

And,Welcome!
B
samy74

Post by samy74 »

Bonsoir, merci pour l'information, mais moi qui suis Française, malheureusement en France aucun éditeurs ne sortes les téléfilms de Richard :(
Je trouve cela dommage et triste. Ce film passe à la tv sur nos chaines mais il ne savent pas les sortir en dvd. Aller comprendre.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

samy74 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:23 pm Bonsoir, merci pour l'information, mais moi qui suis Française, malheureusement en France aucun éditeurs ne sortes les téléfilms de Richard :(
Je trouve cela dommage et triste. Ce film passe à la tv sur nos chaines mais il ne savent pas les sortir en dvd. Aller comprendre.
Hope it's okay - but here is a translation of what you wrote from Google translate:

Good evening, thank you for the information, but me who is French, unfortunately in France no publishers do sorts the telefilms of Richard :(
I find it sad and sad. This film goes to the tv on our channels but he does not know how to release them on DVD. Go understand.
B
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

funny, I just bought a unofficial dvd copy off of ioffer a few weeks ago - works great for region 1, and the quality sounds about the same as described above - would have preferred an official release though! https://www.ioffer.com/i/pandora-s-cloc ... -527921068

One thing I noticed on the dvd was the scene towards the end with the airplane slides you can find in the youtube version was cut, I wonder if they trimmed down the dvd version from the TV version.
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

zoeryan wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 am One thing I noticed on the dvd was the scene towards the end with the airplane slides you can find in the youtube version was cut, I wonder if they trimmed down the dvd version from the TV version.
I never watched it on TV, so I don't know.

Now the movie is in the video gallery, too.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)