This Makes Me Smile

Irina

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Irina »

Caty wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 pm I love your pics, Irina, they are so funny. I love cats, too :-)
Annelies wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:46 am Aaaaawwwww so sweet!!
Many thanks to both of you! Image
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I recently found out that I'm going to be a grandmother! My daughter Jennifer is expecting her first child. Estimated arrival date June 8th. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If you can't say anything nice.....

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

PamK1950 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:21 am I recently found out that I'm going to be a grandmother! My daughter Jennifer is expecting her first child. Estimated arrival date June 8th. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Grandkids are the BEST!!
Beth
Irina

Post by Irina »

PamK1950 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:21 am I recently found out that I'm going to be a grandmother! My daughter Jennifer is expecting her first child. Estimated arrival date June 8th. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
It's so awesome, Pam! I whole heartedly congratulate you and your daughter! I wish the future mother and her baby - health!!! ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Congratulation Pam Image

Fantastic news :D
The new year can hardly begin any better ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Pam, congratulations to you and your family! :D
Barbara
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Thanks everybody. I can't wait to see what this kid is going to be like when it's growing up. Seems like dad got into a lot trouble when he was little. Apparently he was always taking his mother's small appliances apart and tried to recreate some things his tv idol did. Won't mention the character's name, but for his 7th birthday Michael only asked for two things: a Swiss army knife and duct tape!

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

PamK1950 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:25 am Thanks everybody. I can't wait to see what this kid is going to be like when it's growing up. Seems like dad got into a lot trouble when he was little. Apparently he was always taking his mother's small appliances apart and tried to recreate some things his tv idol did. Won't mention the character's name, but for his 7th birthday Michael only asked for two things: a Swiss army knife and duct tape!
If it's a boy do you think they will name him Angus?🤩
Beth
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Pam, congratulations!!! Hope everything is going fine!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

My daughter is going in on Jan 24th to have some tests done as my husband had some health issues and she wants to make sure everything is ok. She's hoping to find out then if it's a girl or boy. Been kidding her about the name. When they revealed Mac's name, she thought they said AGNES instead of ANGUS.