Stargate Figures in Action

Astra

Re: Stargate Figures in Action

Post by Astra »

Hah! Love Jack in the TARDIS!

I went to a shop and found this palm tree. It is supposed to hold a beer can when you are in the pool. Later I also ordered the flamingo from Amazon.

So, here are Jack and Daniel having a nice day!

Last edited by Astra on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caty

Post by Caty »

I always love your "Figures in Action", Astra!
Do you plan to include the palm tree and the flamingo in a new one?
I'm looking forward to it. :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thank you Caty! I'm not sure how many more swimming pictures I can do as the pool belongs to my neighbours. They were kind enough to allow me to use it for these.

I don't know if Paya ever showed this among her Vancouver pictures but when we were there we recreated the scene from the MacGyver opening credits where he eats ice cream in front of the steam clock in gastown:

Last edited by Astra on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astra

Post by Astra »

This is a very old story, made ten years ago, but I don't think I've ever posted it because I didn't think it that good. It was done together with friends and so long ago that I seriously don't remember most of the story. Basically, Jack got hurt ;) I made that stretcher myself from two sticks and some cloth.

Then they got into an ambush with Jaffa. Finally they were able to get Jack to the infirmary. The stretcher I got from buying Mulder & Scully figures (X-files). Since there is no Dr. Fraiser figure, Sam had to read his chart.

Then Thor turns up, trying to heal him with the healing device, but something goes very wrong there. Then Thor tries again but makes things only worse. That's when Sam fainted. Look, we even put a military vest onto the cat LOL

Finally Jack is back. The end.

Last edited by Astra on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yolie

Post by yolie »

I always look forward to your stories and action figures. You do a great job in setting them up and making interesting
stories of our heroes. Never get bored at seeing them new or old. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and also wish
you a very Happy New Years and hope your christmas was a great one to remember, Yol :D :D :D :D
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thank you, and Happy New Year to you too!
HankFar

Post by HankFar »

This is amazing, Astra. Very creative way of telling a story. Do you have any more stories like this?
Astra

Post by Astra »

HankFar wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:12 pm This is amazing, Astra. Very creative way of telling a story. Do you have any more stories like this?
Hi HankFar, welcome to the RDA forum!

We are on page 17 in this thread now. You should go back in this thread and look at the previous pages. Sadly mine will have disappeared because Photobucket blocked them. I plan to re-upload them all over time, but it will take a while. But Paya's are still visible, and hers are the best anyway. She took her Jack skiing or we also went to Vancouver together and posed the figures on original filming locations.

And if you go to the first post on page 1, there are three links to pages saved from the old forum, and thanks to Kate we can still see the pictures in there. Lis, Paya and I have posted a lot back then. So have a look, I think that will have you occupied for a while ;)

Part 1 (pages 01-20): http://rdanderson.com/forum2/action1.htm
Part 2 (pages 21-40): http://rdanderson.com/forum2/action2.htm
Part 3 (pages 41-62): http://rdanderson.com/forum2/action3.htm

I hope you have fun!
Astra

Post by Astra »

After a long while I have taken out my Stargate figures again and set them up with some aquarium rocks as background. Imagine if I already had those printed cardboards for ground and sky, how much better would have my pictures been!

So I hope you enjoy today's offering. Also I am on Instagram now, if anyone would like to follow there. Current fandoms are "Gotham", "Star Trek", "Stranger Things" and recenly "X-Files".

https://www.instagram.com/dieastra/?hl=en

yolie

Post by yolie »

So happy to see your action figures again Astra. They are so cute and really happy to see you
sharing them again. Like it if you put your lil stories to them too. Thanks again. :) :)