Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

Wow, what a fantastic selfie..... Love sparkles through!!
A true Father/daughter moment..
Thank you Kate, Rick and Wylie ;)

I saw Eurmos post, renewed the page, but it didn't come up.. Checking the site on my phone and there it was...
Think I will have to shut the computer off and turn it back on again before it will renew or something...
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for sending this wonderful selfie with Rick and Wylie. They both look great. And thank you so much Rick for sharing once again your sweet thoughts with us. A beautiful young lady (like father like daughter), and an amazing man glowing with pride and happiness being next to his princess, the joy of his life. How sweet of you Rick. You truly are so special and the most adorable dad. A precious father-daughter moment. May you always share such wonderful moments and look so happy and lovely as you are.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the latest updates. They're all wonderful, lovely pictures. And of course Rick and Amanda look so cute, sweet and adorable, and so happy meeting each other. It seems they really enjoy it being together, and it's clear in their facial expressions and their smiles that they both have the same feelings of love and respect, and also a strong and true friendship. And THANK YOU ALSO RICK and AMANDA for sharing with us your beautiful pictures. You are both amazing and hope you have a fantastic weekend. And the picture with Wylie, so sweet. Another precious father-daughter moment. Thanks again Rick for sharing your sweet thoughts with us.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate and thank you Richard for sharing these beautiful pictures (and selfies) from Australia. :D :D :D

Very glad to see Amanda and him together. They're fantastics... A big collusion (complicity) between them... I love it... :P
Richard seems to get well, it's wonderfull. :oops: :oops:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

"Photos courtesy of Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping."

Message written by Kate at the end of the updates ! Wow ! So many selfies , captions , notes !!! We are grateful ! Thank you !!
Irina

Post by Irina »

I want to say "Thank you very much" Kate for the opportunity to see these wonderful photos from Australia! It's really, really nice to see again together, members from SG-1. I hope they all like the meeting and the trip to Australia! Thanks a lot, to Amanda, for sharing photos! And, separately, "Many thanks" to Richard! It's so nice that he shares his photos with Wylie! He gives us the opportunity to see something personal for him, his strong love for daughter. This is priceless for fans who loves him... 😊
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
Irina

Post by Irina »

Thank you so much, Kate for New Year's 🎄 main photo of Rick on the site! 💞 🎄 This brings us all closer to good holidays, when we all believe in magic!!! 🎄🔔🎁🎆
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

With Santa looking like that, can it be Christmas every day??

Thanks for the little addition to the main page photo, Kate!
🎄🎁🎅🏼
Beth
Caty

Post by Caty »

Kate dresses him with a Santa-hat every year, and I love it. Thank you, Kate.
One question - does Rick know it? And what did he say about it? :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting Rick's latest note about the wildfires in Los Angeles (frightening ! how can such things happen ? )and his Christmas preparations.