The MacGyver Timeline

MacGyverGod

Re: The MacGyver Timeline

Post by MacGyverGod »

KateR wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm Yes, exactly, it's not "hard," but the "facts" don't all fit. I even went so far as to look up the dates of the Olympics in 1960 to try to determine whether the January birthday (Every Time She Smiles) and the March birthday (Friends) could be reconciled with his age in 1960 (Thin Ice).

You're right, in the final analysis, you just have to pick and choose, but the detail-oriented side of me likes it so much better when everything falls into place as it should! ;)

Kate
I also did my research on that one. What I came up with is in my opinion fairly acceptible. He basically told Kirby the truth about that and it fits with his birthday, I came up with. But it'll get explained once we get there in the timeline.

Pick and choose is indeed what I had to do. As I said sometimes it adds up, sometimes it doesn't. There were times I really had to speculate because this or that detail didn't want to fall into place. So I had to speculate and ignore it or I had to switch a few things like the camel story and the Murdoc story. The events in MacGyver's Women for example is pure speculation on the timeline even though it is only a dream sequence. And do you really think the Lacey Sisters were old enough to have known their great-grandfather? How old was he than when they were born if he build a house before the Civil War? Sometimes reality, fiction and dreams crossover in television so I had to make do with what I had. One another nice thing about it is that every now and then there are time gaps so that gives the ability to slide with certain events.
eurmos wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:33 pm Both episodes actually put his birth year as 1951 instead of 1950.
MacGyver's actual birth date is March 23 1952. Harry says in Phoenix Under Siege it's been 25 years since the car accident of James and Celia. That marks the car accident December 14 1962. He even shows it on the calender. It was December 14 1986 and 25 years have passed. That's the earliest and only reference to the car accident date. In Runners MacGyver said he was 7 at the time but if he was, he was born in 1955. Or otherwise the car accident could not have taken place in 1962 but more in 1957 or '58 or '59. There is no question if you take the car accident date as Harry points out and count forward starting from '62 until '86, you get 25 years. So the car accident anniversary was going into his 25th year on December 14 1986. That's quite a hard fact: December 14 1962. Therefore it makes a lot more sense MacGyver said in Passages that he hasn't seen his dad since he was 10. He actually was 10 in 1962. Count that backwards and he was born in 1952. His resignation letter was dated March 23 1987, I think that's clear. In Thin Ice he said he was 8 when Turk Donner brought Gold to the United States in the Winter Olympics. When I looked that up the Winter Olympics were held in February that year so technically he was still 7 but are we really going to fall over that little month? If people ask how old I was in 2017, I would say 31, even though I had just had my birthday three weeks ago and was actually still 30.

But that theory is pretty much accepted on MacGyver Online and used on their current timeline page. And yes that would make MacGyver little over a year younger than Jack Dalton. Younger but not less mature.
KateR wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:51 pm But if his birthday was in January 1951 (Every Time She Smiles), he would have been 9 during the 1960 Olympics, and if his birthday was in March 1951, he would have been 8 during the Olympics. So if you rule out the passport, you're still left with trying to get the month to agree with the age in Thin Ice.

You'd think that MacGyver's birthdate would have been one of the things they had established in the "bible" for the show from the beginning!

(Incidentally, there is a similar problem with Jack O'Neill. They had sort of established his birthday in certain episodes, but they neglected to tell the Art Department when they whipped up his ID for a close-up shot. Ah, continuity!) :)

Kate
I think a lot of shows have that problem. Magnum for instance was 33 in season 1, 38 in season 4, 40 in season 7 and 41 in season 8. I mean go figure.

I understand it's mindnumbing but I always end up with the same conclusion.

But everything will become more clear, in good time.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

KateR wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:51 pm
eurmos wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:33 pm
KateR wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Yes, exactly, it's not "hard," but the "facts" don't all fit. I even went so far as to look up the dates of the Olympics in 1960 to try to determine whether the January birthday (Every Time She Smiles) and the March birthday (Friends) could be reconciled with his age in 1960 (Thin Ice).

You're right, in the final analysis, you just have to pick and choose, but the detail-oriented side of me likes it so much better when everything falls into place as it should! ;)

Kate
Both episodes actually put his birth year as 1951 instead of 1950.
But if his birthday was in January 1951 (Every Time She Smiles), he would have been 9 during the 1960 Olympics, and if his birthday was in March 1951, he would have been 8 during the Olympics. So if you rule out the passport, you're still left with trying to get the month to agree with the age in Thin Ice.

You'd think that MacGyver's birthdate would have been one of the things they had established in the "bible" for the show from the beginning!

(Incidentally, there is a similar problem with Jack O'Neill. They had sort of established his birthday in certain episodes, but they neglected to tell the Art Department when they whipped up his ID for a close-up shot. Ah, continuity!) :)

Kate
SG1 also shaved 7 years off of his age in "Brief Candle". Jack said that he was 40 years old. It was 1997 so RDA was actually 47 at the time.
Beth
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

This makes me want to bring out my MacGyver dvd's and watch for the "clues".

Hey Kate, crazy idea here, why not ask RDA what MacGyver's birthday was? I'm sure he'll get right back to you with the defining answer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can't say anything nice.....

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

MacGyverGod wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:33 pm So I had to speculate and ignore it or I had to switch a few things like the camel story and the Murdoc story.
Yes, that's another troublesome one. In my mind, they met over Murdoc and their first mission together involved a camel. But someone at MacGyver should have caught that one before it made it into the show.
I think a lot of shows have that problem.
They do. I still have my notes from my work on the MacGyver Lexicon (which may or may not be completed at this rate!), and I ran into the same problems with Stargate as I was doing that Lexicon. But eventually I learned that the Stargate producers were using my Lexicon as a reference, so the continuity was a bit more smooth. ;) I wish they had asked me about his age before they did the Jack O'Neill ID, though. The Art Department was creating that on a break when RDA wasn't on set, and they actually emailed me to ask his eye color and height. I didn't know what it was for, or I could have helped with the birthday too. <g>

I tried doing one of these timelines for Once Upon a Time, but with all the alternate realities and timelines and mass amnesia, I eventually gave up! :lol:

Kate
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

PamK1950 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:27 pm This makes me want to bring out my MacGyver dvd's and watch for the "clues".

Hey Kate, crazy idea here, why not ask RDA what MacGyver's birthday was? I'm sure he'll get right back to you with the defining answer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This makes me laugh after watching the video of his Q&A in Salt Lake. He was describing an episode of MacGyver and had the details all wrong. Don't want to give spoilers but you will catch it for yourself upon watching the footage.
Beth
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

KateR wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:18 pm Yes, that's another troublesome one. In my mind, they met over Murdoc and their first mission together involved a camel. But someone at MacGyver should have caught that one before it made it into the show.
That's how I figured it as well. I just switched it. It's not because the stories conflict, they didn't happen, right? Mac just made such an impression with that first assignment, his reputation was set and everybody talked about it. There was also a nice fanfic about it somewhere on MacGyver Online that also gave a pretty believable explanation on how it actually might have happened before the Murdoc story. But timeline is already as mindnumbing as it is.

I think this is just what you'll get if you have such an extensive team writing on one show. Still it might seem a little weird they kept Stephen Kandel out of the loop (if that is what happened.) for Partners while he wrote Deathlock. I don't know whatever happens after an episode is finished but it's like they can't go back to get their facts straight and come up with something totally different. Just look at Hind-Sight when MacGyver says he and Jack went to the jungle to get Pete and Sister Margaret out. Sister Margaret wasn't in that episode, it was Sister Clara. I mean, come on. That's a sort of mistake that wouldn't be acceptable nowadays. Of course nothing will ever be that perfect, something will always sneak in.
KateR wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:18 pm They do. I still have my notes from my work on the MacGyver Lexicon (which may or may not be completed at this rate!), and I ran into the same problems with Stargate as I was doing that Lexicon. But eventually I learned that the Stargate producers were using my Lexicon as a reference, so the continuity was a bit more smooth. ;) I wish they had asked me about his age before they did the Jack O'Neill ID, though. The Art Department was creating that on a break when RDA wasn't on set, and they actually emailed me to ask his eye color and height. I didn't know what it was for, or I could have helped with the birthday too. <g>

I tried doing one of these timelines for Once Upon a Time, but with all the alternate realities and timelines and mass amnesia, I eventually gave up! :lol:
That's great. Timelines are amazing but sometimes they just get crossed over into each other. Just look at all these timelines you get in Marvel and DC comics or the Star Wars and Star Trek. The original one ends but a second one starts evolving from the first but everything else is wrong. Where do you even start? MacGyver's timeline was already a massive challenge. I'm sure it's fun if you can take your time and patience with it but at some point you want to be able to finish it and I think with the ones from the comics and Star-series, you're never done. I don't think I will ever make another timeline like I did this one unless my curiosity is that tickled. I like LOTR's timeline or Back To The Future's timeline but a day by day analysis on the events in a show like MacGyver... pfft, not going to happen again any time soon. MacGyver was worth it and it was a great ride, I always wanted to do it. Now it's time to share it. Maybe I'll just trim and edit here or there but I won't do massive changes or rewrites. Two years was long enough.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

They also had a real issue with the name of the federal agency where Pete and Mac work before Phoenix. It is supposed to be DXS but in a couple of episodes, one being "Early Retirement", they refer to it as DSX. They both did it throughout the entire episode so it wasn't just a mind slip, it had to have been scripted that way. OOPS
Beth
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

It really sounds bad: DSX. Department of Service External? DXS sounds better: Department of External Services.
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

Welcome in the second week of our time travel adventure. This week we visit the 19th century of the MacGyver timeline. We see the births of a holy man and a great-grandfather and meet MacGyver's counterpart in this century. Even though he only dreamed about the Old West, I like to think that this was MacGyver's previous life. Also we have a quick look on what happened in Bitter Flats. Next week we go to the first half of the 20th century and have a look at events there that will lead up to MacGyver's birth.

Mountain of Youth: 19th Century: 1824-1825.
Baba is born in Ammukash after Thursday March 4 1824 since he will be 36 when Abraham Lincoln is elected president. Baba will become a holy man in Ammukash.

Faith, Hope and Charity: 1837.
Merely speculating but this might by the year of birth Jonathan Lacey. Faith and Hope's great-grandfather. So he would be at least 22 years old when he starts building Lacey House and becomes a doctor in the Civil War at the age of 24.

Mountain of Youth: 1841-1866.
A lot of the people of Ammukash are born that are still alive by the time MacGyver and Jack Dalton are in the country.

Halloween Knights: 1842.
Henry Johnston Ascott is born. The name can be seen above the coffin in the cemetary in this episode. Only a name on a wall but interesting info nonetheless.

Faith, Hope and Charity: 1859-1865.
The Bed and Breakfast Lacey House is build by great-grandpa Jonathan who becomes a doctor and abolitionist before the Civil War and one of the first the help runaway slaves. He makes a barn with a trapdoor leading to an underground room to pose as a storeroom, where he can help the slaves. He also dug a tunnel from the house to the burn in case the authorities came. Later he tells Faith and Hope about it and uses it as a punishment if they don't eat their oatmeal.

Mountain of Youth: Monday March 4 1861.
Abraham 'Abe' Lincoln is elected president. Baba is 36 years old.

Serenity: 1862.
Billy Colton escaped from slavery in Dixon Holding Alabama and taught himself to read and write and becomes a schoolteacher.

1863-1866.
The 19th Century MacGyver serves in the army during the Civil War and moves to a town called Serenity after the Civil War. It's unknown from where he began his journey. He even carried a gun for four years while serving under Sherman in the Civil War and the Ninth Cavalry in Texas.

Saturday July 21 1866.
The Ninth Cavalry is established in Texas.

March 1867.
The Cavalry goes to Texas for military training and maintain law and order in the West and Southwest part of the state. MacGyver left from Texas and travelled through all of America to finally settle in Montana. MacGyver gives the gun he carried for four year to the driver as a way to thank for taking him to Serenity. In Serenity he buys Big Springs Ranch from Jack Dalton but Pete Thornton from the Fire Eagle Ranch wants him of the lands and hires Murdoc to help him. Murdoc kills Billy when he asked for MacGyver and than kidnaps Penny to lure him into town. Murdoc shoots him but MacGyver survives.

(Note: Serenity is a dream episode and I think in dreams anything is possible, even though, MacGyver said he carried his gun for four years, it's easy to assume it might be 1865, since the American Civil War lasted four years. But given the information he gives to Billy Colton about serving under Sherman and the Ninth Cavalry it's more likely the year is 1867. You might wonder how he did on the battlefield not liking guns but still had to carry on and why he joined up halfway the war.)

MacGyver's Women: Sunday November 11 1877.
MacGyver received the name: The Man Who Carries No Gun and protects two mail-order brides from the man whose woman Kate Murphy arranged the marriages. Jennifer "Jenny" Reiner and Maria Romburg were bought by the Bozers with gold they found on a guy who met a grizzly and took his gold, pretending they found it. They refuse the Bozers and MacGyver decides to take them to Last Chance Gulch, where they can take the train back. It's a two day trip. They camp at Stoney Creek.

Monday November 12 1877.
They are still on the way to Last Chance Gulch when the Bozers are following them and are caught up with Kid Curry and Sundance. They find MacGyver and the ladies and it turns out Maria is on the run from the law after she took the blame for killing the husband by her sister in New York who was a violent man and attacked her. Curry and Sundance take Kate and Jennifer hostage and leave MacGyver to die by hanging on a wobbly signpost. He escapes and runs into Maria again who tells him the whole story of why she's on the run and he believes her. Together they ride to rescue Kate, Jennifer and the Bozers but they are caught and MacGyver is locked up with the Bozers at Hole In The Wall. He escapes again and rescues the Bozer and the women.

(Note: this episode shows Billy The Kid and Sundance Kid. I set this episode ten years later after Serenity because otherwise Billy The Kid would've been 8 years old and Sundance would've been a mere infant because he was born in 1867 unless this is not Sundance Kid. If I set it passed 1881, Billy would've been dead already and MacGyver too old.)

Halloween Knights: 1889.
A rich industrialist builds a hideaway under the cemetary. People were afraid of being buried alive at this time. According to Murdoc this chap was trying to make himself as comfortable as possible in case he came inconviently back to life.

The Ten Percent Solution: Saturday April 20 1889.
Adolf Hitler is born. He will become the most evil dictator of all time when he starts World War II. During the war his Nazi party will establish many organisations including the ERR. An organisation specialized in art thefts.

Lesson In Evil: 1890.
In asylums a certain device is build to restrain violent prisoners. It has the form of helmet with a clamp to prevent the prisoners to bite of their tongues. Very humane.

Trail of Tears: 1891.
No Indian has law degrees to ferret out the scams in treaties. As it goes throughout all of history of lying, cheating, stealing, slaughtering innocent women and children.

A map is drawn up according to the treaty that shows Bitter Flats is part of the reservation. Black Stream is also drawn east of Bitter Flats not west.
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

Change of plans, guys. I've decided to speed things up a bit or else it simply might just take way too long before we get to the good stuff. So from now on, depending on the discussion, I'll post another bit of the timeline on Wednesdays, just to get things moving a bit or else it will take about half a year before it's fully posted. So hereby I post the next bit of the timeline, the first half of the 20th century in which we see the births of some of the oldest characters in MacGyver, the career of an actor, the rise of an organization and the devastating World War II. So next Sunday we will witness the birth of our hero and follow his childhood years.

Trail of Tears: 1904.
Horton Mining Co. is prospecting the area of Bitter Flats. They pay off some government official to redraw the map of the area.

The Secret of Parker House: 1910-1913.
The Parker House is being constructed.

Halloween Knights: 1911.
Henry Johnston Ascott dies. The name can be seen above the coffin in the cemetary in this episode. He was 79 years old.

Trail of Tears: 1911.
A map of Bitter Flats is drawn up with the stream running five miles west of where it should be.

Deadly Silents: 1917.
Pinky Burnett stars in The Hobo with Violet Meredith in which he gets chained up on the track and saves her by kicking a switch to a side track.

(Note: The actual movie stars Oliver Hardy and Billy West. Billy West is a hobo who hang around the train tracks and causes disruption at the station's, ticket office, lunch counter and lives of costumers. In the MacGyver Universe Pinky Burnett acted in The Hobo.)

Faith, Hope and Charity: Friday February 21 1919.
Faith Lacey is born. She is the great-granddaughter of Jonathan Lacey.

(Note: This is the actual birthday of the actress.)

Trail of Tears: Between 1920 and 1930.
Horton Mining merge with an electrical company called New Plains Electric.

The Secret of Parker House: Between 1920 and 1933.
Betty Parker's father becomes a bootlegger making the best white lightning in the state of Minnesota. MacGyver's family and Penny's family lived in the same area.

Halloween Knights: 1921.
The Helman Club is established. Probably established by Nicholas' father. It is used as front to cover up HIT's activities.

Faith, Hope and Charity: Saturday December 27 1924.
Hope Lacey is born. She is the younger sister of Faith Lacey. Great-grandfather Jonathan who build Lacey house was still alive at this point aged 87. He still goes to live on for a while since both Faith and Hope remembers the story of the tunnel that leads from the house to the barn and that he would put them there if they didn't finish their oatmeal. He must've been at least in his late 90's or nearly 100 years old before he died considering he was a grown man in the Civil War and to have seen and known his great-grandchildren long enough to scare them with stories over a tunnel that they would remember.

(Note: This is the actual birthday of the actress but six years earlier. I've set it six years earlier because there would be no way Hope would've known her great-grandfather and his stories about a tunnel otherwise)

Deadly Silents: 1926.
When the sound film is being developed silent moviestar Violet Meredith disappears. That same year The Black Pirate with Douglas Fairbanks is released.

The Coltons: Tuesday July 6 1926.
Mama Colton is born. She would later open up a restaurant and become head of the family when her sons Frank and Jesse become bounty hunters and are helped by their youngest brother Billy.

(Note: the actress is actually born on that day in 1931. Assuming that Jesse Colton is born on the same day as the actor that portray him and Frank says he's three years, eight months and six days older than Jesse this would mean Mama Colton would become pregnant with Frank at the age of 13. So I added five years to her age which means she would be 18 years old than when she got pregnant with Frank Colton and be 65 years old in 1991.)

Twice Stung: Sunday October 3 1926.
Kelly Sutton, a friend of MacGyver, is born.

The Eraser: 1928.
James Thomas Kendall AKA Jimmy 'The Eraser' Kendall is born in Jersey City.

Lost Love: Tuesday September 10 1929.
Arnold Palmer, Pete's hero is born. Arnold Palmer is a very famous golf player and Pete loves to play golf.

Deadly Silents: 1931.
Pinky must've had his last most exhilarating day somewhere this year until the day he and MacGyver are looking for his movies.

Three For The Road: December Thursday 3 1931.
Andy Williams is born who will dub Lauren Bacalls voice in the 1945 movie To Have And To Have Not.

(Note: the real Andy Williams was born on Saturday December 3 1927. The movie To Have And To Have Not was actually released in 1944.)

The Secret of Parker House: 1933.
Aunt Betty's father moves into the gambling racket after they repeal prohibition.

Lost Love: Monday December 18 1933.
Peter Thornton is born. He would later become a DXS agent and Director of Field Operations for the Phoenix Foundation.

Ma Dalton: 1934.
Somewhere in this year Francine Leyland, Jack Dalton's mother is born.

Faith, Hope and Charity 1934-1937.
Somewhere in this time period, great-grandpa Jonathan must've passed away.

Hell Week: Thursday March 11 1937.
Julian Ryman is born. He would later become Professor Ryman at Western Tech and win the first annual barricade contest.

The Odd Triple: 1939-1945.
A German ship carrying fifty million dollars in Nazi gold sinks after being torpedoed during World War II. Jack Dalton finds out about the ship and wants to go look for it. It is unknown exactly when and where the ship sank. According the Jack the ship sank in front of the coast. This is probably the French coast.

Humanity: 1939-1945.
According to what Major Krik tells Victor, Ceausescu has helped his mother and father escape from the Nazis in Bucharest.

(Note: in reality Ceausescu spend most of the war in internment camps. However it could be possible this was near the end of the war.)

The Ten Percent Solution: 1940.
Alfred Rosenberg is made head of the Einsatzstab Rosenberg Reichminister (Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg to be precise). Hitler's organisation of art thieves.

Saturday October 12 1940-1944.
After the invasion of Poland, Sam Bolinski and his family were sent to Sobibór during Yom Kippur. His father got immediately killed the rest of the family were gassed within an hour and a valuable painting was stolen by the Nazis. Also other paintings from Renoir, Monet and Rembrandt are stolen and reported to be destroyed. According to a forged document the Nazis claims the painting was stolen in 1932. Sam Bolinski was the only survivor. He managed to stay alive by volunteering as a clerk working for the ERR in Auschwitz for four years. He found the pages of where the art of his family was catalogued and kept the original ERR documents. Later he was send back to Sobibór. During the war Sam notices a woman by the name of Frau Brandenberg. She and the wives of the other officers pick through the valuables of the dead like vultures in Sobibór.

The Eraser: 1941.
Jimmy's first arrest is on the age of 13.

The Widowmaker: Between Thursday June 4 1942 and Sunday June 7 1942.
Ellard from Ellard store is in the navy as signalman on a destroyer that goes down during the Battle of Midway and loses some good buddies but never forgets them. He's active service runs for twenty years until at least 1962.

Harry's Will/High Control/Split Decision: Wednesday December 9 1942.
Earl Dent is born to mother Veronica.

(Note: this is the actor's actual birthday.)

The Coltons: Saturday July 1 1944.
Frank Colton is born to Mama Colton. His father is unknown.

(Note: this date is calculated from the day Jesse Colton is born as Frank claims how many years older than he is.)

Humanity: August 1944.
Nicolae Ceausescu becomes secretary of the Communist Youth Movement in Romania. It is possible it was around this time Ceausescu rescued Major Kriks mother and father from the Nazis.

Gold Rush: Saturday December 2 1944.
A military airplane full of gold bars crashes in the Artic Circle above Alaska during a blizzard. The gold belongs to Russia and is worth 100 million dollars. They also carried a load of white lightning and a dictaphone. There was only one survivor; Lieutenant Turk West. The mission was also led by Air Marshall Sergei Barinov. Lieutenant West bailed out when the number one engine failed as the plane crashed. It would take him 45 years to find the gold. He even stayed with the reserves to find the plane. During the war it was common to interrogate German prisoners and have their interrogations taped and written. They were later send to Washington D.C. for study. The crew made a recording after they crashed in which it seems Lieutenant West was corrupt. During the following years West worked himself up to colonel.

Three For The Road: 1945.
Andy Williams dubs Lauren Bacall's voice in the film To Have And To Have Not.

(Note: the real movie was released on Tuesday October 3 1944.)

The Ten Percent Solution: Monday April 30 1945.
Adolf Hitler commits suicide in his bunker in Germany.

Tuesday May 1 1945.
World War II is over. Germany is later divided into four zones belonging to the United States, United Kingdom, France and the Soviet Union. The Cold War begins and will reach a highlight by building the Iron Curtain.

Target MacGyver/Black Corsage: 1946.
Harry's black Chevy pick-up truck is manufactured. The original color is black. MacGyver has it later washed and repainted in yellow and brown.

Humanity: Saturday June 8 1946.
Major Krik is born in Romania. He would become highest ranking officer in the K-Force.

(Note: this is the actor's actual birthday)

The Eraser: 1947-1950.
Jimmy Kendall spends two weeks with the Boston Braves baseball team as a reserve and drove the team bus. Afterwards he spend another three years with organization.

The Coltons: Friday March 7 1947.
Jesse Colton is born to Mama Colton and brother Frank Colton. Their father is unknown. Jesse claims that chronological age and wisdom catch up at some point and that happened when Frank was about four years meaning that when he was born wisdom caught up with Frank.

(Note: This is actor Richard Lawson's actual birthday.)

Mask of the Wolf: 1948.
Though assuming Two Eagles and the actor are of the same age (52 at the time even though he looks at least 20 years older, this could've been in 1928 as well), I'd take it when Two Eagles talks to Jack about his grandfather and the old ways of the Illehkam it would've been in 1948 when Two Eagles' grandfather gave him the necklace of the two eagles and took him to the sacred place of the Kaqwani, to visit the House of the Wolf and see the Mask of Illehkam. In The House of the Wolf the ways of the Kaqwani people were born.

The Secret of Parker House: 1948.
Virgil Lang is born. Sylvia Lang is his older sister.

(Note: this is merely an estimation.)

Mountain of Youth: 1949.
In Ammukash valley, Mukti is born. She lives in a village near the fountain of youth. She has one twin brother called Samad, who will join the army of Kabulstan in order to take over Ammukash.

Rush To Judgement: 1950.
Belinda Jones aka the Bird Lady moves to 500 Olive Boulevard Apartment 2B in Greenwood Heights.

Lesson In Evil: 1950.
The Health Department shuts down an old asylum out on River Road. Before it became an asylum it was used as monastary.

Squeeze Play: 1950-1960.
Frank Colton starts his collection of baseball cards.

Ma Dalton/Jack In The Box: Monday January 8 1951.
Jack Dalton Sr's plane gets shot down over Kimpo Airfield during the Korean War. Jack Dalton Sr. was assigned to the Fifth Air Force's 67th Flight Squadron. He was later posthumously awarded with the Distinguished Flying Cross after he stayed at the controls of the plane so that his fellow soldiers could bail out.

Saturday February 3 1951.
Jack Dalton Jr. is born. Francine Leyland is his mother at the age of 17. Jack Dalton Sr. is his father. He has an Uncle Charlie. Probably Jack Dalton Sr's brother. So his name must be Charlie (or Charles) Dalton who seemed to be after Jack Jr's piggy bank and also conning other people. He was close friends with B.B. Bartel, the bankrobber.

Passages/Friends: July 1951.
Ellen MacGyver becomes pregnant with MacGyver.
Last edited by MacGyverGod on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.