hi....new here....

MacBeth

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by MacBeth »

I think I'm new old middling ;) -- fairly oldish on the old forum, but never very active; I hang out on Livejournal mostly, which is where the original LOLMac gallery has its home base. Feel free to drop in on my LJ if you like! The links are in my sig.

I'm 53 years old, which isn't old at all, :D although it does mean that I fell in love with MacGyver during its original run. (I also fell in love with Star Trek on its original run!) Then I fell in love with MacGyver all over again in 2007! I didn't start watching Stargate until 2008, but at least I got to watch it all the way through fairly quickly, thanks to the magic of DVDs.

My username is [Mac]Beth, but I just go by Beth online.
Dr F

Post by Dr F »

Hi. i am new to the forum. I am from the same subsepcies as Richard. or kidna similar in some regards anyway.

I used to watch SG-1 and McGyver although i missed a few episodes. more from StarGate but i watched a lot of the episodes.

my real name is Zoltán Máté i was born in Ukriaine or perhaps. but i lived there for quite some time of my childhood.
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Welcome to the forums, Zoltán!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hello everyone. I am a definite newbie to posting and being a member of this wonderful forum....but I have been a lurker guest for quite awhile.

I am old enough to have seen the original MacGyver episodes when they were televised and I loved them so much back then that I videotaped them (using the old VCR method). I didn't even know about Stargate (other things going on in my life during that time) until just this year - so I have been catching up on watching all those episodes which I ordered the DVD's from Amazon and am watching them all through a third time around. That led to finding this wonderful website and this great forum and also youtube videos of both MacGyver but especially those from Stargate SG1.

I look forward to learning how to do things here well enough to seem like I have some sense.......but I am not very computer literate although a long time ago I learned some HTML. I so admire all of you who post screen caps and photos (especially the "Thunk" photos) and one day hope to be able to post a picture or two.

I just want to say that Richard Dean Anderson is not only the best looking man on the planet, no matter what age, he is a beautiful human being - inside and out - and a terrific actor whom I hope will be back acting again soon.

Blessings to all.

bft or "B" as I am called.
B
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Hi Dr. F and "B" :D Welcome to the RDA forum :D I hope you both like it here :D
See you around :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you for the warm welcome. Look forward to seeing you around also. Thanks for all the posts so far that you have made here - I have enjoyed them.
B
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Welcome to the forums, B!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

MacBeth wrote
Welcome to the forum, B.
Thank you, Beth, for the welcome and I look forward to participating in things here....and of course to enjoying the mutual love for RDA!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Hello Dr. F and B :)
Welcome to both of you to this forum.

and B ....
bftlovesRDA wrote: I just want to say that Richard Dean Anderson is not only the best looking man on the planet, no matter what age, he is a beautiful human being - inside and out - and a terrific actor whom I hope will be back acting again soon.
With these words you expressed exactly what I'm feeling about him ... and do feel so much more :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

B and dr. F a warm WELCOME to you!!!
Lots of love,

Lies