Sorrowful BOX

eurmos

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by eurmos »

Prayers to all of the people living through the nightmare of the hurricane in Texas and along the gulf coast. Luckily, I live about 1300 miles northeast of there and am unaffected by the storm myself, but I do have family there. My cousin and his fiance' were rescued by a Houston police officer on a jet ski and were taken to safety.
Beth
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Watching the coverage of Irma as it hits Florida. My two dearest friends (who I "met" on this forum in 2009) are being affected by this storm. Diana "Fandango" lives in Fort Meyers Florida. The last I heard from her, she and a friend were heading to a shelter close by her home. Pat aka "Kat" and the "Dollie Momma" lives in Arizona, but her son and daughter--in-law live up near the Jacksonville area. They evacuated up to Georgia.

It's scary watching the devastation from the winds and rain when you don't know anyone being affected by the storm (as in Harvey). But knowing that people you care about are going to be right in the middle of this terrible storm is absolutely terrifying. I think there's going to have a few sleepless nights ahead for me.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone that was and is in the path of these storms.
If you can't say anything nice.....

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Praying for those in the path of Hurricane Irma. I have many friends and family living in this area. Some have evacuated but others have not.
Beth
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

In thoughts with all our forum family members in this situation and friends and families out there who have been hit by Irma or have to evacuate because of her and all the other people who are still suffering/ cleaning up the damage of the other hurricanes wich have gone by.....
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Prayers going out to the families and friends of those killed or injured in Las Vegas. 58 dead and 500+injured. Prayers also to the persons injured that they heal quickly and completely and that there are no additions to the death count.
😢😢😢💔💔💔
Beth
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

Not to mention the 900 peoples that got injured during the elections in Spain.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

About terrible fire in Los Angeles... :cry:
Do you know something about fire ?
Are Richard and his family safe ? :cry:
Please...
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

frenchwriter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 pm About terrible fire in Los Angeles... :cry:
Please...
He lives in Malibu CA. So far the fires are quite a distance from there. If you go to Google and type in California wildfires, it will give you a map showing their locations.
Beth
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

eurmos wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:22 pm
frenchwriter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 pm About terrible fire in Los Angeles... :cry:
Please...
He lives in Malibu CA. So far the fires are quite a distance from there. If you go to Google and type in California wildfires, it will give you a map showing their locations.
Thank you Beth...
And my prayers to all people who life this great misfortune...
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

I actually have several lifelong friends that live in the Los Angeles area. All are ok so far. Prayers for their safety and the safety of their neighbors are always welcome.
Beth