What were you doing five minutes ago?

Annelies

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Annelies »

Freckles wrote:@ Pam
That is a really lovely photo.

I just got back from a really wicked concert. The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra played film music while showing some extracts of the various movies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_gr4jYTYgI, it inspired me to pick up my flute again. Now I'm getting my backpack ready for a two day silent meditation retreat at a Buddhist monastery in the mountains.

Have a wonderful weekend all :)
Thank you Freckles and enjoy your weekend to!!! A lovely weekend ahead of you!!!! Wow!!!

What was I doing 5 minutes ago??
Playing checkers with my daughter, talking over the day before she went to bed..
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Freckles wrote:@ Pam
That is a really lovely photo.

I just got back from a really wicked concert. The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra played film music while showing some extracts of the various movies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_gr4jYTYgI, it inspired me to pick up my flute again. Now I'm getting my backpack ready for a two day silent meditation retreat at a Buddhist monastery in the mountains.

Have a wonderful weekend all :)
That sounds really interesting, I hope you'll have a nice time. I did some Zen-meditation a few years ago, it was very relaxing and helps to concentrate :)

Five minutes ago my cat "Fritzi" came inside and wanted some goodies, than he went outside again to relax in the last rays of the sun. :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Freckles

Post by Freckles »

Hi Caty

Oh yes I know Zen too. I tend to go a few times a year on retreats just for self-development and do some voluntary work. The longest so far was 4 week silent retreat, not everybody's cup of tea but that's OK. It was actually very strange to get back to 'normal' society and all your senses flooded with stuff.

Oh, wasn't that you who posted the lovely photo of your cat, a red tabby? Have two puss cats sleeping next to me too. Great how they just do as they please ;)
By the way, are you also one of the people going to FedCon?

Cheerio
Communication | Patience | Love | Light and Laughters
Caty

Post by Caty »

Freckles wrote:Hi Caty

Oh yes I know Zen too. I tend to go a few times a year on retreats just for self-development and do some voluntary work. The longest so far was 4 week silent retreat, not everybody's cup of tea but that's OK. It was actually very strange to get back to 'normal' society and all your senses flooded with stuff.

Oh, wasn't that you who posted the lovely photo of your cat, a red tabby? Have two puss cats sleeping next to me too. Great how they just do as they please ;)
By the way, are you also one of the people going to FedCon?

Cheerio
Yes, Freckles, the red cat is mine :)
and No, I'm not going to Fedcon :cry:

Greetings
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

I was reading this about 5 minutes ago:
http://www.fedcon.de/en/glossary.html

@Freckles:
I am one who is going to FedCon.
Go and see the FedCon thread :).
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Five minutes ago I was doing the weekly shopping. :roll: But this time I made fewer bags because I'm here only until tuesday, guess why. Yuhuu :!: :D
Claudia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Five minutes ago (still now)I was trying not to think of what is going to happen very soon in Germany ...and you aren't very helpful :D :D :D
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Oooops, sorry! :D
Claudia
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Five minutes ago, I was reading through prompts for a fic fest. This weekend is the monthly round for a regular writing support comm I moderate on LiveJournal.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Five minutes ago, I was watching a View to a Kill (James Bond ) and guess who I saw appear on tv ? Walter Gotell (probably doesn't ring a bell ) but he played Starkoss in Gx1 (MacGyver) !!! I didn't know he was German.