MegaCon Orlando May 2017

tvero80

Re: MegaCon Orlando May 2017

Post by tvero80 »

You keep sending posts which 'bump into ' with mine Lies....but it's for a good cause , so it's ok. ;) :) :D Once again thank you all!!
Gabbie424

Post by Gabbie424 »

you are both welcome. :) glad to share. Also remembered too, there was a sign with a list of things he wasn't allowed to autograph. One was a roll of duct tape :lol: wish I had take a picture of the sign. It was funny to read.

~Gabbie
Peter: [writing letter] Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog. :lol: :lol:
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

He also wouldn't sign a Swiss Army knife. Couldn't get that past airport security anyway! :lol:
Barbara
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Thank you all for sharing your stories and pictures ! :D
Here is a video of the Q&A ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZGNluXpzlQ
I have not watched it yet, but I will, as soon as I have sent this message :mrgreen:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Heltihès wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 4:21 pm Thank you all for sharing your stories and pictures ! :D
I have not watched it yet, but I will, as soon as I have sent this message :mrgreen:
THANK YOU. I checked every day to see if it would 'appear'. It finally did . :) Merci.
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

You're welcome ! ;)
We don't learn much with this Q&A (the usual questions and anecdotes), but RDA is very funny !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gabbie424

Post by Gabbie424 »

Heltihès wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 4:21 pm Thank you all for sharing your stories and pictures ! :D
Yay thanks!
Peter: [writing letter] Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog. :lol: :lol:
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Heltihès, thank you for posting the video.

I was the person who helped RDA by shouting out "Trainspotting" at about 36:45 minutes into the video. :)
Barbara
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

BarbaraB wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm Heltihès, thank you for posting the video.

I was the person who helped RDA by shouting out "Trainspotting" at about 36:45 minutes into the video. :)
Great Barbara :) . It happened to me twice in Ghent .I was so happy to help him out , maybe it's silly, still... that's what friends(=fans) are for ;) .Now you can hear your voice on a video ! You've got proof. And memories.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Heltihes for sharing this wonderful Q and A video. It was a joy to watch it. I had missed him watching him on stage. He is the same lovely guy, full of energy and his great sense of humor. Of course, needless to say that he looked so incredibly handsome and so attractive. Loved his hair, reminded me a lot of MacGyver, and that beautiful, sweet smile of his. He's so adorable and totally irresistible. Just AMAZING. Love that man.