Stargate SG1 on Amazon Prime

K9mom

Stargate SG1 on Amazon Prime

Post by K9mom »

Ok, so I watch Stargate for hours a night (mostly background while I do my chores, etc) and I watch it on Amazon Prime. Have been doing this for years. Tonight I get home, turn it on and they was $1.99 per episode or $19.99 per season, WHAAAATTTT???????????? Anyone else discover this?? :(
bftlovesRDA

Re: Stargate SG1 on Amazon Prime

Post by bftlovesRDA »

No, sorry, K9 mom. I don't watch Stargate SG1 on Amazon prime. I bought the DVD's for each season - but I too watch several episodes each night...can't get enough of RDA in Stargate. Sorry you have to have this new expense. :( :( :(
B
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Last Christmas my mother bought me a new tv and unfortunately it didn't have the built in dvd player like my last one did. Guess I will have to buy the seasons AND a dvd player so I can have them forever. :/
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

That will be a good investment! :D :D :D
B
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi k9mom, maybe you should buy a blue ray player. I hope MGM will release Stargate on blue ray sometime...that would be great. And you can run DVDs on it anyway.
I bought all seasons on DVD and it was well worth it.
Btw...Christmas is coming soon, so your mom has maybe a good idea what to get you... :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
starwall

Post by starwall »

I ended up buying SG1 and Atlantis DVD sets and ripping them to USB drives. Built an HTML interface to easily manage to call up any episode with just a few cicks. Saves having to flip DVDs in and out or worry about being online to watch at any time.