This Makes Me Smile

JackGywer

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by JackGywer »

Annelies wrote:Oh he would be so proud!!!!!! :lol:

Mommy mommy, you have to come......NOW!!!!! Walked to my youngest with my sleepy head (saturdaymorning..early.....)......Look there was a giant on our shed last night!! Seems like I have a strong roof ;) :lol:

lol.......A stable roof is always good,who knows what is happening at night ;) :o :shock:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

My youngest drew a picture of his interests, hobbies and qualities.
I love it.
His creative side always makes me smile.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:o :o :o :o :o :o WOW An artist!! Just like his mom ;) Fantastic you must be soo proud
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

And 98visitors today....also makes me smile!!! :D
Lots of love,

Lies

EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Anja wrote:Image
Now, my partner would find that funny (because of the uniform thing) that's what he was laughing about when it happened that a bird on a telephone wire did its business on me while I was getting back into the ambulance.
We have to look for amusement in my job as a paramedic or we'd go crazy being affected by what we see. Stuff that makes Donald Trump's shenanigans look tame. I've seen things they'd never be allowed to recreate on film. Even in the movie (or miniseries) 11/22/63 that was rated MA for Mature Audience didn't come close to showing in that scene what I've seen on my job.
If medics had nothing to offset the sights, sounds and aromas of an emergency they'd lose their sanity.
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:OMG! Pam, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! :D How can they NOT make you smile? Awwwww :D I love them :)

This is a great thread by the way.... I like it :D

Things that make me happy... let me think...

I'm not going to include anything RDA/Mac/SG1 related.. because that (of coarse) is a given ;)

Here are a few things that I can think of off the top of my head that make me happy :)

Yup, AIM makes me happy. I have a friend who lives far away, and we talk ALL THE TIME on AIM. Being able to hang out with her there makes me happy :)

And.. EPCOT!!!
(I took this pic myself ;) teehee)
Disneyworld in general makes me happy, but Epcot is my favorite park. :D

There are many more things that make me happy.... I'll have to post more later ;)
This is going to be a very uplifting thread.... I can already tell :D
EPCOT makes me happy too, especially when I found out you weren't allowed to have alcohol in the Magic Kingdom. You have to go to EPCOT if you want a beer. I couldn't believe that. It's the first (and so far still the only) amusement park where one part of it won't sell any alcoholic beverages.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Just home from a weekend working night shifts ... decorated everything into Christmas at the shelter this week and decided to go a bit crazy this weekend and make a snowman out of cups... one of the young people helped me and this is what I left yesterday

Today I came back......the person worked till late, just couldn't stop all enthousiastic and was soooo proud..together we turned a sling into a scarf, put som led lights into it...we had fun and Frosty brings joy to everyone who walks in.. Image
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Had a dentist appointment today.. when I was in the chair my eldest daughter (10) joined the dentist, looked in my mouth and was shaking her head...
The dentist asked her what she thought about my teeth..
"That doesn't look good....."
The dentist whispered: "Yeah I thought so to, but what can we do about it.."
"Well...I think it is going to be a denture"
The dentist:" You hear it madam...I have to pull out all your teeth....There's nothing I can do about it..."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Annelies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:20 pm Had a dentist appointment today.. when I was in the chair my eldest daughter (10) joined the dentist, looked in my mouth and was shaking her head...
The dentist asked her what she thought about my teeth..
"That doesn't look good....."
The dentist whispered: "Yeah I thought so to, but what can we do about it.."
"Well...I think it is going to be a denture"
The dentist:" You hear it madam...I have to pull out all your teeth....There's nothing I can do about it..."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It may make you smile but it is going to be a TOOTHLESS smile thanks to little miss.😁
Beth