Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Annelies »

Always welcome.. we have a Thunk thread Phillipa😉
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

I had another fantastic dream of Rick last night!

I was with a group of people - I'm not sure if they were supposed to be my friends or not. I guess they were, but I sure didn't recognize them. :lol: Anyway, we were having a gathering at some fancy mansion that would never in a million years be RDA's style, but he was there too. He smiled at me and seemed to pay more attention to me than anyone else in the group. He took my hand and kept trying to lead me away from the others. That's where the dream ended. It was brief but lovely. :oops:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wow!!! :shock: THAT is a lovely dream!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

CMac wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:01 pm He smiled at me and seemed to pay more attention to me than anyone else in the group. He took my hand and kept trying to lead me away from the others. That's where the dream ended. It was brief but lovely. :oops:
Such a nice dream! I bet, you wonder how it would have ended if you didn't woke up! :lol: :lol: :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

This one is a little more dramatic, so I debated with myself about whether to post it or not.

Last night I had another dream involving RDA. I went missing for some reason (I think I lost my memory or something), and when he found me he was so emotional and relieved to see me. It was really weird :? , but nice! :D
CMac

Post by CMac »

I had another one the other night where Murdoc was after me for some reason :shock:, but this time Mac/RDA was nowhere to be found. :( Maybe he was too busy formulating a plan to rescue me. ;) I heard Pete, however, yelling at Murdoc not to go after me. I guess that's kind of an RDA dream, even if he wasn't in it. :lol:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I hope Mac will come for your rescue tonight or maybe you saved him and that's the reason Murdoc is hunting you???
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

Gosh, I don't know. I didn't have any dreams about anything last night ( :( ), so I hope I find the answer soon! :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

CMac wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 5:27 pm Gosh, I don't know. I didn't have any dreams about anything last night ( :( ), so I hope I find the answer soon! :lol:
Every night ? Are you dreaming ? ;)
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm dreaming every night but mostly I don't remember anything, when I woke up. :cry:

But sometimes there is a faint impression of dark brown eyes left. :D :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)