Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

KateR wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:02 pm
Annelies wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:42 pm Thank you Kate AND Rick for the updates and the note of art...A masterpiece 8-)
When he first sent that doodle, it arrived on my phone, and it seemed to be just that - a scribble with a paint program. It was only after I was able to enlarge it on my computer that I realized what he had apparently done. It seems to be a selfie, taken in the dark, with the light from the phone screen reflecting in his glasses. And THEN he used his doodling skills to outline his face. Sort of.
:lol: I already wondered what those reflections were..reflections or little pics in the sunglasses I wasnt sure...don't have a computer in my reach until tomorrow, it was my plan to enlarge it to see what that was, :lol:

Thanks Kate and also for the fantastic updates!! Always welcome to send update announcements, don't hesitate, really no need to :P (teasing you Kate, I can imagine you wait)
Lots of love,

Lies

LisaAnn65

Post by LisaAnn65 »

Thanks again Kate for these updates and the explanation about what the eyes are in the sketch. I knew it was something. Simply creative, love it. The selfie too, with the hair, I know he and others make fun of the old MacGyver hair. I never called it a mullet, just fluffy I am an old gal who likes the fluffy hair lol He's got it to this day :) he's looking better and better, now no more falls. Andy rocks!
One never knows till one tries
CMac

Post by CMac »

I love his fluffy hair! I think some of the ladies on the Gateworld thread call it "sticky-up hair". :lol: I hesitate to call it unruly, because there seems to be method to its madness. ;) He was born with that cowlick, looks like. I think one time he said it bothers him or that he can't do anything with it, but I love it. It's part of his personality and what makes him unique. :)
LisaAnn65

Post by LisaAnn65 »

Agreed CMac as evidenced by his latest selfie he's info having fluffy hair too, and since he can then why not? Sticky up hair ..lol that's good too! Anyway if he went full Yul Brynner will love him all the same :) Head stubble that men do these days lol hope it passes lol
One never knows till one tries
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you for the new update Kate!!! LisaAnn made a new topic to find a caption for it...
Hihi, I just LOVE it!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

His newest contribution is cool, but a little creepy... :? Perhaps he is trying out for the role of The Joker? :lol:
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

I love this last artistic picture... 😁
Wouahhh, perhaps a professional reconversion ? A new job...
Caty

Post by Caty »

Seems he is enjoying the features of his smartphone :D :lol:

Even modified this way his eyes are still gorgeous! :o
Looks very futuristic, I love it!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

I agree, his eyes are always his most striking feature...well, that and his hands. :oops: Love it! :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for the latest update. Liberty is so pretty and cute, a beautiful puppy, indeed. And so glad to hear Rick and Wylie will spend some time together in Boston, probably Easter holidays. Good luck to Wylie in her theatrical performance, I'm sure she will do fine, as always. And many many thanks to Rick for his sweet message and for sharing with us his latest news. Rick, have a wonderful time in Boston, and my warmest wishes for Happy Easter to you and Wylie.