Thank you, Kate

MacgyverStarGateGirl

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by MacgyverStarGateGirl »

This is the BEST RDA website! Congrats on 20 years! I'm glad I found this site! Loved Rick's new selfie by the way! He looks amazing!
I AM A BLAST! YOU SHALL SEE!
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY to the greatest website ever.

A huge THANK YOU and our eternal gratitude to our lovely Kate, for all the hard work, the efforts and the time she spent over the years, for maintaining this amazing website, for her constant loyalty and dedication to her cause, her true love and respect to what she's been doing. We can never thank you enough for all the wonderful and fantastic material you provide us here, and I'm sure there will be more amazing things to come in the next coming years. We are so very lucky to have you as our leader here, and so proud to be members of this site, and a part of this wonderful community which I call it " our RDA family " . Thank you Kate for all that and a lot more, and for making this website "our happy place" for us, (just remembered Jack saying that to Daniel). But it's true. It feels like home here, among all the wonderful "wild loyalists" from all over. And also, BIG THANKS to Rick for his true love to his fans. THANK YOU RICK for thinking of us and for sharing with us your thoughts. We are so happy to see you somewhere in the other part of the world, knowing that you are well, trying to communicate with us through your lovely messages, which they are always a great joy and pleasure to us, and a nice surprise each time you send one.

Again, HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY and OUR SINCERE THANKS to Kate and Rick, for making this site a great place to be. We wouldn't be here to enjoy the magic that we truly feel when being around this website. A brilliant idea was born 20 years ago, the birth of the RDA website, which it turned out to be the most fantastic and most awesome website in the whole world.
CMac

Post by CMac »

You know, after re-reading Rick's celebration of this site's anniversary, I must say that he should consider going into advertising if he wants a second career. He's quite good at not only artwork, but turning a catchy phrase. ;) A pleasure to read, as always. :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate AND Rick for the updates and the note of art...A masterpiece 8-)
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the latest update and THANK YOU RICK for the latest selfie. You and Andy look so cute. Such an adorable picture.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Annelies wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:42 pm Thank you Kate AND Rick for the updates and the note of art...A masterpiece 8-)
When he first sent that doodle, it arrived on my phone, and it seemed to be just that - a scribble with a paint program. It was only after I was able to enlarge it on my computer that I realized what he had apparently done. It seems to be a selfie, taken in the dark, with the light from the phone screen reflecting in his glasses. And THEN he used his doodling skills to outline his face. Sort of.

I don't know what features the iPhone has for doodling (I have Android), but he seems to be having fun playing with the options.

The most recent two pictures arrived last night as I was heading into the chat room. I managed to get them uploaded, but I hesitate to send out another Updates announcement since I'm never sure if/when something else may arrive.

Enjoy,

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thanks for the newest update, I love it.
His look for art is unique..........I am an absolute fan of picture art..........all sorts of ;)

Especially photographs,in black and white <3
Hope we get even more to see :)

The selfie is sweet......Rick and Andy, always a cute couple :oops:
He looks cool and healthy!
That makes me happy!

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Too much funny Richard ... with his nice last pictures ... :lol: :lol:
Thank you Kate.

But, what about "
KateR wrote : ... but I hesitate to send out another Updates announcement since I'm never sure if/when something else may arrive.
??

It's a big mystery, it isn't ? ;)
Caty

Post by Caty »

I love his newest selfie! Thank's a lot Kate and Rick.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Wow! This is the most we've heard from him in a while, and I must say it is a real treat. :D Thanks again and keep the updates coming!