Question on Appearances

Ccsfloraldesigns

Question on Appearances

Post by Ccsfloraldesigns »

Hello everyone , I'm a newbie here, I work a lot of events in Vegas and wondered does RDA ever come to the Vegas Comic Cons? I know people have mentioned him a lot and would love seeing him there. :)
PamK1950

Re: Question on Appearances

Post by PamK1950 »

Ccsfloraldesigns wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:52 am Hello everyone , I'm a newbie here, I work a lot of events in Vegas and wondered does RDA ever come to the Vegas Comic Cons? I know people have mentioned him a lot and would love seeing him there. :)
Hi and welcome to the forum.

So far RDA hasn't been to the Vegas Comic Con and it's hard to say if he will. We just have to wait until the announcements are made. Kate will post them on here as soon as she finds out about them.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Ccsfloraldesigns

Thank you for the welcome and answer Pam. Looking forward to joining in on the different discussions
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome in our family Ccsfloraldesigns!!!

As Rick would say: Invite me! You could write the organisation a mail to invite him, who knows ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Ccsfloraldesigns

Thank you for the welcome. I'll talk to the organization and see if we can get RDA in Vegas. It's a fun and great event.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Hello and a warm welcome from me too. We're glad to have you in our wonderful RDA family. It would be great if they get to invite Rick in Vegas Comin Con. And I think it's a good idea, as Lies said, if you send them an e-mail and ask them to invite him. I bet Rick is gonna love it, as well as his fans. Let's hope for it.