THUNK!!

Mac/Jack#1fan

Re: THUNK!!

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

WE NEED MORE THUNK! :D :D :D

Yeah...so I was in a hockey mood :D I think RDA looks sexy in his hockey gear :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Here are some THUNK pictures of OUR MAN to make our day.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Sorry ladies for the links. I tried to post some THUNK pictures but I don't know what I did wrong. I apologize.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Thank you Mac/Jack for the wonderful photos of Rick in his hockey suit. Yeah, you're right, he does look SEXY and GORGEOUS. But is there a photo where Rick doesn't look stunning? I don't think so. Every single photo of him is so perfect.
Gerda

Post by Gerda »

Love all thes photo's of him. That big black and white one is fantstic. :D
I always loved this one and I had a poster like this long long ago but unfortunetly lost it :cry: The colour is great and love the way he's looking.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Sorry ladies for the links. I tried to post some THUNK pictures but I don't know what I did wrong. I apologize.

I fixed it for you.

I'm not sure what you did, but your img tags were backwards. The "img" tag needs to come before the picture link, and the "/img" tag comes at the end.

Just another little suggestion, too. If there are a lot of pictures, especially a lot of large pictures on a page, it makes the page load more slowly. It's a good idea to only post maybe 5-8 pictures in a single post, then start a new post for the rest. That way, when the board hits a certain number of posts, it will force a new page, and with fewer pictures, each page will load more quickly.

Though I know once you get started, it's hard to stop. ;)

Kate
nicolemj@otenet.gr

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Kate for your help and for fixing my pictures. It was a nice surprise for me when I saw the pictures this morning, and I was wondering what happened? OK, I'll try to post no more than 5-8 photos each time, on a single post, and then maybe I will continue with some more on a different post. And yes, I know what you mean, when you say, once you get started, it's hard to stop. I know I'm always carried away when posting pictures of Rick. It's so difficult to choose just a few, you want more and more. And thank you for the "img" explanation. Honestly, I don't know what I did, but I think I did it the same way I used to. I put the img first, then go back to the photo gallery and select the photo I want, I copy it, and then back again to the post reply and paste it and img again at the end. But I noticed when I put the img at the end of each picture, it appeared twice, and then I clicked the enter button to go to the next line and I could see the img there (in the beginning of the line), and I wasn't sure if I had to put the img again, so I think I did in some photos and in some others I didn't. Anyway, I know it sounds confusing and I apologize if I have confused you. Actually I didn't know how to bring the photos from the photo gallery to the new forum and I opened a new window. (I was really confused about what I was doing). Anyway, I don't want to confuse you any further, THANK YOU AGAIN, I APPRECIATE IT A LOT. You're ALWAYS SO HELPFUL.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

My Favourite!!

Thanks for posting Nicole!!!!

This was the poster I had in my room,

Not fond of the beard, but loved this one when it dropped by!!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

You're welcome Annelies. Glad you liked the pictures and I love your pictures too, especially the last one. Wow, I don't remember having seen this one before. It's new to me. And I love his beard. I don't like beards, but I do love Rick's beard. It suits him so nicely. He is so HOT and BREATHTAKING and just GORGEOUS in his tuxedo, and the way he stares, is so sweet. Thank you Annelies for sharing.
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Nicole:
It sounds as if you're using both the "img" button, which creates the tags, and also pasting in a full link including its tags. Some interfaces helpfully create tags for you, which leaves you with a set of double tags. The computer code that handles your post doesn't know how to handle this, and parses it incorrectly.

Try using the 'Preview' button before you submit. If any of the images fail to appear, you can look for doubled tags at that point and fix them.