Dreaming about Richard

CMac

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by CMac »

I had another one last night, and this time RDA was either Jack O'Neill or himself -- I couldn't quite tell. His hair was short and grey, though. He sneezed, and I ended up asking him about allergies, and he said, "Yeah, mine are terrible right now," after which he gave me one of his charming, boyish smiles. :oops: I told him to take care of them and I grinned back, shamelessly flirting with him before I walked away. He seemed to enjoy my attention quite a bit. ;) :D
Caty

Post by Caty »

Wonderful dream, CMac!
And maybe next time I could be a fly at the wall or a mouse under the cupboard ;)
But please, don't crush myself on the wall or catch me in a mouse trap :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

What a dream Cmac!!!!! NICE!!!!!!! ;) :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

CMac wrote:I had another one last night, and this time RDA was either Jack O'Neill or himself -- I couldn't quite tell. His hair was short and grey, though. He sneezed, and I ended up asking him about allergies, and he said, "Yeah, mine are terrible right now," after which he gave me one of his charming, boyish smiles. :oops: I told him to take care of them and I grinned back, shamelessly flirting with him before I walked away. He seemed to enjoy my attention quite a bit. ;) :D
Who's Jack O'Neill? I'm mostly a MacGyver fan. Unfortunately it hasn't extended much beyond that yet. I won't know until I start watching other stuff that he's in how I feel about other stuff. I started watching Ordinary Heroes but was waylaid, now I have to go back to the beginning. I didn't know I would have to watch it all at once instead of coming back later. I needed to leave because I was on call (I'm a paramedic) and I have to literally stop everything I'm doing the second the call comes in. Seconds may be able to be ignored in other areas of life but in Trauma 1 emergencies they mean everything.
Speaking of being able to return to your last place of watching it, MacGyver's on Hulu.com. The site saves your Last Watched spot for you, which is why I assumed everything does. Crackle.com does too. :)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Jack O'Neill is his character on Stargate: SG-1. It's another phenomenal series. I highly recommend watching it. :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Watch Stargate SG1 when you can...Jack is fantastic!! I'm also a big MacGyver fan but Jack's on a high second place of characters RDA played
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

Jack is my second favorite character, too. I just binge-watched a bunch of Stargate episodes last night, and I forgot how good (and addicting!) the series was--definitely on the same level of quality as MacGyver. :)
CMac

Post by CMac »

I had another dream on Saturday night. RDA was himself, I think--he had short grey hair again. It was summer and he was doing some yardwork outside a house that looked like his childhood home in Minnesota--it was smaller that his house obviously and had a concrete driveway. Anyway, he was doing some work with a garden hose, dressed casually wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt, when some guy who must've been a friend of his (I didn't recognize him) playfully tackled him. They laughed and exchanged greetings. I must have just been an observer of the action because RDA never acknowledged my presence (pity :( ). The one detail I absolutely loved? He was barefoot. :oops: ;)
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

Surprise!
Finally even me dreamt about HIM! :D :D :D
(has been some weeks ago)

I met with MacGyver, but he was the bad guy who locked me in some small dark room.
Me and my buddy tried to reach the tiny window above our heads to get out of there.
Mac roumored outside, so that we knew he was still there.

I don't remember that we could change this situation, but the funny thing is:
I felt safe because Mac was there, even though he was the bad guy ;)
And I could not remember anything about my buddy when I woke up.

What do we learn from that?
If Mac is near, nothing else matters... :lol: :lol: :lol:
P
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mac the bad guy???????????? Grimey......what did you do to make him lock you up :P
Kidding, you are so right, with Mac around, always safe

CMac what a beautiful dream!!!!!! Just watch him from a distance, nice!! Maybe next time he will notice you ;)
Lots of love,

Lies