CBS Finds Its New 'MacGyver' in 'X-Men' Star

Cindy61

Re: CBS Finds Its New 'MacGyver' in 'X-Men' Star

Post by Cindy61 »

i agree with all of you. in my personal opinion, this is a bad choice. they could have at least picked one that looked closer to RDA..no one can or will replace RDA as Macgyver.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Anne wrote:Oh, I think this guy would make a great young Heath Ledger. He's not ugly at all imho, he's just not MacGyver... no one else can ever be MacGyver. I think they could cast the most good looking manly man they can find and it would still not be MacGyver :)
Totally agree, Anne and Cindy.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

No one ever can replace RDA or the original MacGyver........The guy has a though job to do......
Lots of love,

Lies

EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

I used to read the Hollywood Reporter when I lived in Los Angeles. Half the time they don't even tell the real story, if I'm thinking of the right one. It was the one where they also tell about the personal lives of movie stars. Most of their personal lives are like reading about a soap opera. I tried to read about Idris Elba's personal life and couldn't continue. I don't go looking for it. I read it when it comes to me. I was reading about Idris Elba being in the Dark Tower and decided to read his online biography. It wasn't that pleasant so I went back to reading about his profession.
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

I didn't like when they did it with Nightmare On Elm Street but they're just going to keep doing it with EVERYthing. I'll never understand all the remakes other than the obvious reason which I'm not even going to state here. They've also done it with Carrie, the movie from 1976 and I didn't think he was into remakes. But they've done it with Children of the Corn six times.