Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

11/29:Thank you Kate for posting these new photos of the panels and thanks Delphine and Frenchwriter for sharing them with us.
Edit :11/30: Updates.New pics from the m&g and a video .Thanks everyone.
Edit :12/02 :Updates . Videos .New pics . Many thanks Ulrike and family (danke schön). They are great .As if we were there with you . So close to him.
And of course ,once again, thank you Kate .

RDA's back home now ( in his house by the sea, with his dogs , his friends and family ). I simply hope he enjoyed it over here in Toulouse ,France.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU SO MUCH KATE for adding all these AMAZING pictures, videos and interviews. What a hard work for you to put them all together and complete this final part of Rick's recent trip to France. They were ALL great. And we appreciate it a lot. Rick was fantastic, awesome. And so sweet and adorable as always. No wonder why he always has the longest lines at conventions. People do really love him for his wonderful personality. He is such a nice, lovely guy, so friendly and always smiling. And we hope he had a great time in Toulouse, and now he enjoys some rest at his Malibu beautiful home.
Also, big thanks to the ladies who attended the event and were kind enough to offer their wonderful photos for the site and this forum.
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Thank you Kate for these updates !! :D :D :D

I loved the talk with Jano Rohleder, especially when he burst out laughing after Jano said the MacGyver reboot was so bad ! :lol:
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thank you Kate for the new updates!! :D And a HUGE thanks to ALL who shared their fantastic pics and videos!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Heltihès wrote:
I loved the talk with Jano Rohleder, especially when he burst out laughing after Jano said the MacGyver reboot was so bad ! :lol:
Yeah me too. One of my favorite parts. :lol:
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Dear Kate
Thank you so much for all the updates, Are there any video other than what you posted of his appearances at Gatecon in September of this year, and of Boston?I know you have been busy I will wait patiently. Thank You.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

ttrana wrote:Dear Kate
Thank you so much for all the updates, Are there any video other than what you posted of his appearances at Gatecon in September of this year, and of Boston?I know you have been busy I will wait patiently. Thank You.
Video recording was not permitted at Gatecon, except during the auction, which was where my two little clips came from. However, Gatecon is supposed to be releasing the videos of the panels themselves later (for purchase). I'm not sure if you have to be a ticket holder to purchase them, or if I will have permission to post them, so I'm waiting for word from Gatecon.

As for Boston, it seems to me that I saw the panels posted on youtube, but I can't find them now, and I have a hard time figuring out how to contact people through youtube to ask for permission. One fan sent me two very short clips from moments during the panels, so I should be able to post them once I catch up with Gatecon and Toulouse.

Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks so much, Kate
...and thanks to all the people who shot these awesome photos! I love them!

And did anyone mention the interview where he said he would be glad to be acting as an older MacGywer again?
Ladies, aren't that The words we were waiting for?

I Say, go for it, Rick. We will all give you backup and we Are so happy to See you again on the screen!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Yes! I hope he pursues this (or any return to acting), and I will support him 1,000% ! :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I almost lived in the shelter the last weeks, worked a LOT!!! But now, kids are at school, I'm having a cup of coffee, nice music and finally have the time to scroll along my favourite forum with my favourite people...... Thank you Kate (and everyone else) for the updates!!
Lots of love,

Lies