Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

Yes Richard... A kiss to Wylie in Boston before a wonderful wave of hugs in France... :D :D
I will be in Toulouse and so much impatiente to pamper you ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

thankyou Kate for sharing.... A big hug to you too... ;)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Many thanks and hugs to our lovely Kate and our precious Rick for the latest update. What a sweet message. He's glowing out of pride for his beloved Wylie. What a wonderful and proud dad. We wish the best of success to Wylie at this new play, and for you Rick wishing you a great time in Boston with your daughter, and have a safe trip back to LA and then to Toulouse. All your fans in France, and not only, will be so looking forward to seeing you and give you a warm hug, and smile at each other, as you said in your message. You always give us a great joy, and we're so excited to enjoy you on stage again, and share with you your wonderful stories and memories. You are so special to us Rick. Have fun in your trips and hope you'll get a little rest also. WE LOVE YOU.
Lis

Post by Lis »

Thank you Kate for all the beautiful photos of Rick. I like all of them.
I was too of Tour in Berlin. We have many Christmas decorations here.
Here is the link of my photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sanctuary ... 434816104/
I hope you like it and Rick looks too of my side.
Your Side is wonderful and you make a great work.
Thank you for all what do you give us.
Lis
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thanks for the updates and the quick release of the pictures.
You're the best ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting the photos so quickly and Rick for sending this note. I'm sure the people from Toulouse will appreciate the compliment about the town and the TGS .

A picture of the place du Capitole where he probably took the photos (Christmas market ) .The ice rink must have attracted the hockey player . ;)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Thank you, Kate--and thank you all--for sharing the recent pictures and news about Rick. He looks so cute as always. :oops: I hope I can age that well! :) I'm glad those who attended the event in France had a great time and were able to share their wonderful experiences with all of us. :D
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thank you Kate for the quick posting of the pics, and thank you GrainOfSand for sharing them with all of us!!!!! They are all so wonderful!!!!! And thank you Kate and Rick for the new note!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

CMac wrote: I'm glad those who attended the event in France had a great time and were able to share their wonderful experiences with all of us. :D
Well CMac it isn't over for Rick yet and if the schedule is right, he'll be signing autographs till 7 pm (It's 5.52 pm at the moment in France ).Another long ,exhausting day for him (started at 10 am apparently).
THANK YOU Rick for bearing all this to please your fans .

Edit :8.40pm :Must be over now .Time to rest at last ...and for us time to see new pics from Rick. Many thanks for sending them .
Last edited by tvero80 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Rick and Kate for the beautiful photos and story. .. thank you both for your fantastic effort you bring for us loyal fans. . Love you both
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for the wonderful updates and for posting the latest pictures and news of Rick's visit in Toulouse. They are all great. And thank you Rick for sending us your latest message. We're glad to hear you've had a terrific time.