Let's talk Season 8, Threads

K9mom

Let's talk Season 8, Threads

Post by K9mom »

OK, so I love this episode as most can imagine, although I feel like it was really the last episode which aired prior to Mobious 1 & 2 (which should've been run before Threads unless I missed something). Anyway, I am ok with his and a short relationship with Kerry. I can't imagine he remained celibate for 8/9 years. But... when I look at screen shots online, I find pictures of he and Kerry in bed but it is not aired on any version I have seen. Is that a scene on the dvd's that us streamers don't get?
PamK1950

Re: Let's talk Season 8, Threads

Post by PamK1950 »

Yes that "extremely hot" bedroom scene is on the DVD. (And everyone who has seen it, should realize that when I typed "extremely hot" that I'm joking) ;) ;) ;) ;)
If you can't say anything nice.....

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I think the Kerry relationship was put in because of the Sam/Pete relationship. They had to have a "balance" of some sort because Sam almost married Pete. But, in the end, they (Sam and Jack) both ditched their "other" person....(well, Kerry ditched Jack).
B
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

LOL.. ya, I know the scene probably isn't "firey" but I just couldn't figure out why I never saw it.

Also, I would agree that they gave Jack Kerry to counterbalance Sam/Pete.