Gatecon: The Homecoming

Ariane

Re: Gatecon: The Homecoming

Post by Ariane »

Macphoenix wrote:
Heltihès wrote:
Ariane wrote:Hello
everybody I need help because english is not my mothertongue. Could someone write me the end of the interview between the journalist and Richard when they are on the boat. i am not sure to hear (understand) all he said . If you want to translate it's also ok ;)
Il dit que la franchise (de MacGyver) appartient aux années 80. Le journaliste commente qu'il ne participera pas au reboot. Il leur souhaite bonne chance ... mais pas trop ! ;)
pas de soucis surtout quand on voit leur nouveau générique soit disant fidèle a l'original....désolé HORS SUJET lol
What a wonderful trailer MacPhoenix. Love the choice of the images and all the energy there is in the trailer. love to listen to the original voice of RDA even if his french voice Edgar Givry fits pretty well with the character : but that ´s another subject :D
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

What a wonderful trailer MacPhoenix. Love the choice of the images and all the energy there is in the trailer. love to listen to the original voice of RDA even if his french voice Edgar Givry fits pretty well with the character : but that ´s another subject :D[/quote]

:D :D :D :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Ariane wrote: What a wonderful trailer MacPhoenix. Love the choice of the images and all the energy there is in the trailer. love to listen to the original voice of RDA even if Edgar Givry his french voice fits pretty well with the character
I agree, Ariane. Edgar Givry 's great in the part. I think he 'll be in Toulouse too. :)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Thank you so much for all of your hard work in putting this together, Kate! I enjoyed all the photos and videos. They made my day! :)

He's still such a nice-looking man! :D
Last edited by CMac on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you very much Kate for the first part of pictures and videos from Gatecon. They're all wonderful, but most of all, Rick looks great and so handsome and attractive than ever. He's such a lovely guy.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

WoW!! Everything is so fantastic! Thank you so much again Kate, for all your hard work! :D It is greatly appreciated. ;)
Ariane

Post by Ariane »

tvero80 wrote:
Ariane wrote: What a wonderful trailer MacPhoenix. Love the choice of the images and all the energy there is in the trailer. love to listen to the original voice of RDA even if Edgar Givry his french voice fits pretty well with the character
I agree, Ariane. Edgar Givry 's great in the part. I think he 'll be in Toulouse too. :)
Thanks tvero80 for the information, after your message I went to the TGS website and red that people could attend the meeting of Richard and Edgar Givry. I suppose they never met before. Sure it'd be funny to watch that !
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for these fantastic and priceless memories (photos and videos) of the better holiday week of my life !!! :oops: :D
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

frenchwriter wrote:Perhaps can you see my precious stamp from RDA...
Very proud to have mine.

And some pictures from my "too much ancien" phone, unfortunately (bad quality)

beautiful! thank you :D :D :D
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »