RDA Trivia

mac_jack_fangirl

Re: RDA Trivia

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Ahhh, yes, I remember the other role in MacGyver now. And of course, everyone knows George :P

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry but I was thinking of someone else...someone who played in Stargate just once.

Try again :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 - An actor named Robin Mossley played the part of Malekai in Window of Opportunity and he also appeared in MacGyver a couple of times at least - one was in the Opening Gambit where Mac rescues him from captors who have him prisoner on the top of a mountain and Mac makes a lightweight "plane" to carry them safely off the mountain....and then again he plays one of the guys who ordered a Mail Order Bride in "MacGyver's Women" episode.

I don't know if you are thinking of this person.....or not....this is a toughie.

Good Trivia Question....
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Ok,I'll tell you ,no need to stay on that one too long. Thanks for trying so hard bftlovesRDA :)

His name is Terry David Mulligan ,he's Canadian.He played in Stargate the Secretary of Defense in 'the Nox' ,there's a scene at the beginning with Jack (in uniform),and in MacGyver in 'Two Times Trouble' and in 'Fire and Ice'.You may remember that one because he was Danny Barrett,Nikki Carpenter's brother and one of Mac 's friends .He got killed and that was the reason why Mac and Nikki met .They both wanted to make Amir Sumal pay for his crime.

V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OHHHHH - I do remember him in both series.....Good one! thanks for putting all that together.

Here is an easy question: Name the two REAL generals who had parts (portraying themselves) in Stargate and extra credit if you can name the episodes they appeared in. :D 8-) :)
B
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I think the General's names were John Jumper and Michael Ryan... but what episode did they appear in?? I have no idea :oops: But maybe I at least have the names right? :?
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

I knew General Ryan and I think I had heard of the other one but don't know in which episode he's in.

Ryan is in Prodigy.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Mac/Jack#1Fan- YES you got both General's names right and Mac_Jack_fangirl - you got General Ryan and his episode of Prodigy. General Jumper was in "Lost City". Congrats on guessing right!!! :D

Here are the descriptions of who they were in real life: (I think it was awesome that both appeared in Stargate...and had speaking lines even. :D )

"General Michael E. Ryan (was at that time) is the Chief of Staff of the US Air Force and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, DC."

"General John P. Jumper is (was at the time of this episode) the Chief of Staff of the US Air Force and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, DC. "

A funny tidbit - what Jack says then he meets General Ryan.....When he is introduced to General Ryan by General Hammond,

Jack: (Implied - You are) "THE General Ryan?"
General Ryan: That's right Colonel.
Jack to Hammond: Shouldn't there have been a memo or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack was always missing the memos......
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

(Know I am posting another Trivia Question when in fact MJ#1Fan should be posting one......please forgive this, MJ#1Fan, and post your trivia question whenever you want to.....)

But it's the middle of the night (actually of the morning) and I have a neat trivia question to ask so here goes: :D :D :D :!: :shock: 8-)

This one is pretty easy but is AWESOME!

There is someone in "Smoke and Mirrors" making a cameo appearance who is famous to all of us? Who is it?

(can't say more than that because to do so would totally give it away). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Do you mean Zoe?????? Oscar in that episode?? :D
Knew immediatly that she belonged to Rick, the moment she ran in to him!!
Lots of love,

Lies