Meeting the Stargate Cast

Annelies

Meeting the Stargate Cast

Post by Annelies »

Didn't know where to put it, so I made a new Topic.. Hope you like it!!

Today the Amsterdam Comic Con was a blast...
First thing I did when I came in was searching for Chris Judge his table (Duh!)..
Asked a volunteer who showed me, and guess what?? He walked towards me...Doubting what to do, letting him walk by or having the guts to say something I said "Hi, I was just coming over to ask for an autograph. He laughed (that fantastic big smile) and grabbed my shoulder and told me he would be back in a short time. I was ashamed a bit, felt a bit foolish :oops: , but it was a great experience though :lol:
Found his table and waited for him, and I was really surprised how short the queue was at the moment, when I came there! Noticed that Chris had troubles with the warmth, didn't looked that happy when he came back but smiled when he saw the queue. ( I was relieved when I looked behind and to find out there were a bit more people then when I came in). I had some nice talks in the meanwhile and ofcourse mentioned RDA and the Stargate fans I met today admire Jack for his sarcasm.
I searched for a fart pillow when I was on holiday but unfortunately I didn't find one in time because of their contest.. I told Chris and he began to laugh "It's the thought that counts" he said and ofcourse I asked him about his special "fart' diet, he certainly does, INDEED! Didn't had the guts to ask for ingredients of that diet..(Sorry Rick :P )
He has a firm handshake and what a huge man it is..
It was a fantastic meeting with a sympathetic man! Makes you feel at ease directly....

Lots of love,

Lies

yolie

Re: Meeting the Stargate Cast

Post by yolie »

Very nice thanks for sharing these pics with us. Always nice to see other sg1 team members. :D
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Definitely a great experience Lies! He apparently has also a great sense of humor.
Thanks for sharing your experience :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm glad you had a great meeting with Chris. :D
In the videos of other conventions he always seems to be a very funny man and now you got a personal proof.
:lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Yes he certainly is!! Unfortunately I had tickets from 11:00 and Chris was on stage at 10:00 till 11:00.. I hope ACC will post the Q&A online so I can post the link
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Annelies for sharing your experience with Christopher...
It seems it was a very fantastic moment, with humor and kindness. I'm glad for you...
And thank you for your beaufitul pictures too...
:D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

These pics I got from a friend of mine.....Chris was fantastic at the Q&A she said..... Lots of humor, :lol: i really hope they soon post more.....next comic con in Amsterdam is 5 and 6 august 2017.....
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Oh Lies, you finally made it, meeting Teal'c, I mean Chris. So glad for you. I bet it was a great experience. And I agree he's also funny and very kind. Love his autograph, indeed. And thank you for sharing the pictures of your meeting with us. Chris looks very cool and pleased talking to the fans, and you also look very excited. You're very lucky you've had the chance to meet in person with one of the members of the SG1 team. What an honor, and what a great memory. Hope you have the opportunity in the near future to get to meet with the rest of the members, and especially with their leader Jack. Thanks again for posting your pictures and sharing your thoughts with us.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Glad you got to meet Chris, lies!! 8-) - and thank you for sharing the pics with us... :D :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Found a q&A on youtube........
Backgroundsound are a bit irritating, but he is telling a bit about his role as Teal'c. I loved it :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDpZGMd8Ld4
Lots of love,

Lies