MacGyver Reboot

Annelies

Re: MacGyver Reboot

Post by Annelies »

:lol: Bill!!! Great Idea That would be just it and I saw the whole scene :lol: you wrote it well!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Bill

Post by Bill »

tvero80 wrote:But MacGyver is special. Fans are ready to defend this unique character . And 'they' have just realized it. Too bad cause it's too late.

I totally agree, Veronica. Time to put our fingers in our ears and start singing?

Bill
Bill

Post by Bill »

Caty wrote:
Sorry to shorten your post. But it's a good idea, really.
Too bad the people in the studios don't have any feeling for MACGYVER, they only see money.
Now they will see their money floating away. Can't say I'm sorry about that. ;)

Thanks, Caty. It was the only way I could see a reboot working.

Bill
Bill

Post by Bill »

Annelies wrote::lol: Bill!!! Great Idea That would be just it and I saw the whole scene :lol: you wrote it well!!
Thanks for your nice words, Lies.

Bill
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

They've been showing a new trailer lately. In it Lucas Till says something like: "I've got the jacket, the Swiss Army Knife.. guess I'm MacGyver, right?" IMO it's going to take more than a jacket and SAK to make him MacGyver.

Here's an interview that was on Entertainment Tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwDWlbYzHjI
If you can't say anything nice.....

Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm sorry, but that guy will never fill RDA's shoes! Never!

And what's even worse - he doesn't realize it! Image
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

PamK1950 wrote:They've been showing a new trailer lately. In it Lucas Till says something like: "I've got the jacket, the Swiss Army Knife.. guess I'm MacGyver, right?" IMO it's going to take more than a jacket and SAK to make him MacGyver.

Here's an interview that was on Entertainment Tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwDWlbYzHjI
Funny but for me,the only good and interesting parts of this interview are when RDA appears...
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

Bill wrote:
I totally agree, Veronica. Time to put our fingers in our ears and start singing?

Bill
Good idea, I love to sing!! :D
And while singign with our fingers in our ears, we won't watch this rubbish, but enjoy looking at each other and smile!
:D :D :lol:
P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:
PamK1950 wrote:They've been showing a new trailer lately. In it Lucas Till says something like: "I've got the jacket, the Swiss Army Knife.. guess I'm MacGyver, right?" IMO it's going to take more than a jacket and SAK to make him MacGyver.

Funny but for me,the only good and interesting parts of this interview are when RDA appears...
(Thanks Pam for posting the link to this video).

I totally agree, V.

The only parts of that interview which are good and interesting are when RDA appears.....such as these screenshots: (He looks so good!)

Lucas Till cannot hold a candle to RDA in terms of looks or acting. Again, I won't watch 1 second of this travesty.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

You could also have chosen a picture where he's walking stripped to the waist and doesn't seem to be hurt, B... ;)