Richard Dean "Accident Prone" Anderson

K9mom

Re: Richard Dean "Accident Prone" Anderson

Post by K9mom »

Everything is on the main home page with the updates from RDA. He says "puppy" but don't know if that means he got a new pup (most likely) or he refers to his older girl as a "puppy" like some people do although I would think she would be a good swimmer by now.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Just read about Rick's mishap and was so saddened by the news of his accident. He's so thoughtful
and trying to save the dog's life. Such a kind and unselfish act. Hope he recovers quickly and maybe he can
still go and if not I hope he gets better soon. Wylie do take care of your dad and give him a big hug from
his fans. :( :(
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

He must be in pain, sad,and frustrated . Did the puppy sink ? I guess he didn't .
PLEASE Mr Anderson, be careful .You are precious (to your family, to us) . No need to play a hero any more...
AMCStar

Post by AMCStar »

Feel better soon Mr Anderson. I'm glad you still up and about. Please rest up. Also sir my condolences on the passing of your mother. God Bless
[imghttps://flic.kr/p/U1teyj[/img]
Rosi347

Post by Rosi347 »

Sad to read the news. Have a speedy recovery.
I hope you do not suffer too much pain and that you will be able to go on your trip
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Oh my God, just read the sad news. I was shocked and scared too. Thank God he "got away" with these injuries, cause it could have been worse. Don't wanna think about it. Poor Rick, you must be in a lot of pain. So many injuries and broken bones. That was a dangerous fall. We know you were trying to save the puppy's life and you risked your own life. Please Mr Anderson, be more careful next time, we don't want to see you get hurt. And I'm so sorry if you have to cancel your vacation plans. But health comes first. Hope you'll be able to make that trip to Italy, the three of you, as a family, even if it has to be later. For now, take good care of yourself and a proper rest, so that you'll have a speedy recovery. Wishing you with all my heart to feel better soon and please, stay positive and don't lose your smile. We know you're a brave man. Our thoughts and prayers with you for a good and fast healing.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Image hope he is feeling a little bit better... made an ugly fall!! Reacted with a short message earlier cause I was at work when I read the news.. pffffff wishing him lots of strength!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

SanJ78

Post by SanJ78 »

Just read the sad news of Richards accident. :o
I hope he'll recover soon and still 'll be able to go to Italy.
Wishing him all the best.
samy74

Post by samy74 »

Je suis triste pour Richard qu'il se soit blessé pour sauvez son chien. Il ne méritais pas cela. Je lui souhaite un très bon rétablissement et qu'il récupère vite. :) Je suis de tout coeur avec lui. ;)
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi Mr. Anderson.
I just read the news about the accident. Hope you will recover quickly and can go on your vacation a little later than planned.
All your fans are feeling with you and wish you the best.
Yours Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)