Does Angus MacGyver have a middle name?

CMac

Does Angus MacGyver have a middle name?

Post by CMac »

Okay, so we know that Mac's infamous first name is Angus, but do you think he has a middle name? I'm guessing probably not, because if he did, he would use it instead (unless it is even more embarrassing than Angus :lol: ). If he did though, what do you think it would be, just for fun? I actually like keeping Rick's real middle name for the character (Dean). It sounds kind of cool--Angus Dean. I don't know--what does everyone else think? :)
yolie

Re: Does Angus MacGyver have a middle name?

Post by yolie »

Hi and I think that would have been a nice middle name too. Angus Dean McGyver has a
nice sound to it. Never thought of a middle name for him since we really wanted to know
what his first name was. Good point glad you brought this subject up. :)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Dean is just an awesome middle name, anyway. I like that name, and I'm surprised by its rarity. I remember watching MacGyver as a wee thing and thinking, "Richard Dean Anderson is the handsomest and most masculine name I've ever heard"! Isn't it, though? It just sounds handsome, and suits him quite well. That's why it would work for our dear Angus MacGyver, too. ;)
yolie

Post by yolie »

Well put and agree with you he is a very unique person, handsome (of course) caring, generous
to people and charities. I could on and on. But we here in this forum all ready know how wonderful
he is. So thanks for bring up this, ;) never thought about a middle name before. :)
Anne

Post by Anne »

Maybe if he had a middle-name (and I'm pretty sure he doesn't) it might be Harry, after his Grandfather or even 'Jackson' (Harry's last name)... I can't remember what his dad's name is though - could have been his too.
CMac

Post by CMac »

His dad's name was James. I could see him having Harry or James as his middle name, too, since it would be a family name. I still like Angus Dean, though. ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I thought Harry to indeed :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies