Wildfire's in SoCal - Calabases/Temecula

K9mom

Wildfire's in SoCal - Calabases/Temecula

Post by K9mom »

I am watching these wildfires on the news because they are right in the area of my uncle and his young family (Temecula) and realized Wylie attends Calabases High School (fires are now in Calabases I believe) so she and her mom must live out there (we all know RDA is in Malibu). I hope they get these wildfires under control before they disrupt too many lives and ruin homes. Hoping for safety of all firefighters, residents, and especially Wylie and her mom's family.
frenchwriter

Re: Wildfire's in SoCal - Calabases/Temecula

Post by frenchwriter »

I hope it will be safe for all people in Calabases !!!
Fires are always sad and awful !! :(

Can we have news from them ?
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

K9mom wrote:I am watching these wildfires on the news because they are right in the area of my uncle and his young family (Temecula) and realized Wylie attends Calabases High School (fires are now in Calabases I believe) so she and her mom must live out there (we all know RDA is in Malibu). I hope they get these wildfires under control before they disrupt too many lives and ruin homes. Hoping for safety of all firefighters, residents, and especially Wylie and her mom's family.
Thanks, K9Mom, for alerting us to this news. I hope all are safe from these fires now. Can you give an update on the status of these fires? Yes, hope your uncle and his family are safe and hope Wylie and her mom's family are safe. Joining with you in hoping also for the safety of all the firefighters and other residents of this area. California wildfires can be so devastating!
B
CMac

Post by CMac »

I live in Colorado, and there is nothing worse than a ravaging forest fire. We had our share of them back in 2012, when we suffered from a severe drought similar to what California is experiencing now. What a scary situation! I hope everyone is safe in that area.