Thank you Andy for updating us on Rick

yolie

Thank you Andy for updating us on Rick

Post by yolie »

Saw your update on your human friend and pal Rick, and want to thank you for
your update on our dearly beloved human and wonderful person he is to his fans.
We are glad he has you a friend and pal, there's is nothing like a guy and his dog.
Hope he will get the rest he needs and you watch over him for us kay??
Four paws to you and keep us posted on him we want only the best for him to feel
better, My feline friend, Calli, says get well and feel better soon, Yol ;)
Captainvale

Re: Thank you Andy for updating us on Rick

Post by Captainvale »

So glad to read Andy's update on his human. Abby is my dog, and she tries to talk, but it comes out as a growling chatter. Henry and Floppy the rabbits know how to use the keyboard but

Hullo, hoomun veri bad tlkng. Wee bun rabits stol fone annd wush 2 tll Anndi doog hi. Hoomuns can be dfcult. We bun rbbits sympithise. And we alsoo thnk Aby doog a lot of wirk. Constantt treetz.

Oh my, the rabbits how do they drag phone keyboard away and talk?? Abby is asleep and ignores them, because Floppy nips her nose and Abby the lab is a bit afraid of 5 lb Floppy wonder.

Abby the lab says to type to Andy that yes humans are work! She sleeps a lot so she is prepared at any moment to protect and be ready for all. She says to write Andy that a good technique is to bark randomly, which wakens and gets human walking. Very effective.

Oh and she says to tell Andy her human has been watching NCIS re runs and they have made reference to Macgyver over three times!

Woohoo we bunrabits got the fone agin. Hi'z 2 Andi doog. ! Grate updeete! Thhanks.!
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thanks for the wonderful update Andy :D :D
Take care of your best friend.
I hope he feels better soon.
You're in our thoughts!!
ALWAYS :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Andy for sending us this sweet note about our man. A little sad to hear he's still in pain, but I know you will comfort him and ease his pain, keeping him the best of company, and that you will always be there for him, just like we, his human friends, we'll be there for him. Hope he gets the proper rest and feels better soon. Please Andy, take care of our guy for us, will you? I know you will. You're both so sweet and wonderful and we love you very much.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Andy and so glad that you've managed to write a message!! Keep patient and stand by, you are his best motivation, furry friend!
Hopes he will feel better soon so you both can take a walk ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Anja

Post by Anja »

My human friend told me about your post - now she has translated this one for me, you know, I'm from Belgium and live in Germany so I am not familiar with the English or American language. Andy, humans are tough and he will be playing around with you again in no time, believe me! Be patient, lie around, empty your bowl and wait for things to come.
Wooof from Germany

Buffy
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh Thank you ANDY for your beautiful message... thanks to Kate ( of course).

You're right, lovely Andy... your "human friend" is the best of the world.
Thank to take care on him...
He needs you when he's tired, when he's sad...

My voice join to your voice in this great love he deserves...
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks Andy, for your sweet update on your human friend...
Don't give up, keep on coaxing him with treats. it will work in time. ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Andy, for the update on Rick. How much we all wish that he will feel better soon and, with all that rest, hopefully he will. Take good care of your human friend as we know you will. We know you love him as we love him. Glad he has you for company and friendship.
B
mturnbo

Post by mturnbo »

so cute Andy your Gorgeous and so is Your Dad Rick im also a Dog person which is what my first word was Dogs are my life I have two and they follow me around everywhere and when it's dinner time they know to get their dish and can of food and bring them to me, they also bring me their leash. their names are Sunny Day (Bulldog/Catahoula ) and Princess Jasmine Joy (White Boxer) their very smart if You ever want to see them check out twitter.com/cofbchurchgirl be sure to get Your Dads permission first before going online which is what All children should do. Take Care of Yourself and Your Dad Rick
Happy Memorial Day to You Both
Love M Turnbo Olympia,Wa