FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Annelies

Re: FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Post by Annelies »

Darn, I can recieve EEN, just never thought of it *slaps to the head*..
On the other hand, we've got our own perfect private pure info channel right here, on the best site in the whole entire world with the best sweetest people of the universe ;)
When he comes to belgium again, I promise you, I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Kate, thank you for the update Mr RDA gave on his mom, and I think he is very kind to fans to share this. Awesome that MD's can do this delicate work, and we can see where RDA inherited some of his spunk, for her to be recovering well, because it can get harder with age. Am so happy for him and his family, and glad he trusted your good judgement of managing communication, because it brightened my day to hear good news. Yes, I agree that the actor they want to replace Macgyver , well, simply can't. They ought to have tried "son of Macgyver" or had episodes where each time a fan demonstrates how they "macgyvered" a solution....ANYTHING but try to REPLACE RDA. Apparently they have new young actor with the macgyver hairstyle...only worked for RDA, sorry!! The paw prints were cute. It reminded me of what Bilbo in LOTR would say about adventures...something about setting your foot outside the door... and, there are the paw prints to show the journey beginning to Ghent. Mr. RDA Macgyver on Netflix (subtitles) came at a good moment for me that provided good entertainment, taught me again how important humor was (O'Neill), and these are blessings good actors give us, and are much appreciated. Kate, your DK SG1 book, and this site introducing me to Legends...it has helped me in caregiving my mom. She LIKES Macgyver, and is in her 90's. I agree with quote fr his daughter who told him how many fans loved him. Not just the entertainment, but the actor who made those roles fun, full of adventure, and imagination. again, thank you. p.s. one of my fav threads is when fans take the action figures for SG1 and have them climbing pyramids, etc. This is a nice forum, nice people, well managed, and fun. :D p.s. there was a moment at FACTS sunday q&A whe RDA walked onto platform and I thought he was miming , like when a mime pretends there is a box or wall. He only did it for brief moment, but I thought it was well done. darn this is rather long :roll:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

RDA was a mime when he was 'younger' and obviously, he still enjoys it :)

I think Belgium is a nice place in Europe if he wants to come back : it's not too far from Germany,from the Netherlands ,from France, from Great Britain ... So ? One can dream (Ok, I admit it, I don't live very far away from Belgium so I'm just being selfish...).
Bompa

Post by Bompa »

Captainvale wrote: there was a moment at FACTS sunday q&A whe RDA walked onto platform and I thought he was miming , like when a mime pretends there is a box or wall. He only did it for brief moment, but I thought it was well done. darn this is rather long :roll:
Yeah that was kinda funny too. He looked very good and energetic on Sunday, even when he said he desperately needed a nap :D I can only hope that I'll be as full of energy when I turn 66. Losing all that weight definately did him good.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

You're right .He looked good on Sunday .I don't mean he didn't look good on Saturday but after the exhausting trip, the jet lag...well , he seemed more relaxed ,it's hard to explain ,it was different from Saturday,more personal ,more moving too... anyway...I 'm glad he decided to come.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Maybe you don't but I always pay attention to RDA's T-shirts and I was wondering what the 'squirrels ,squirrels, squirrels' he wore in Ghent could mean. In animal symbolism , the message(=squirrels) is have more fun, take life a little less seriously .Maybe he didn't know the hidden meaning and chose the T-shirt simply because he liked squirrels but it suits him perfectly :) .
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

You're right Vero,

It's the pleasure of the moment, I think!
This is according to his mood...
;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Image reference to the Sunday panel.

For those who had forgotten about the Jules Verne Award in Paris (2012). I wonder if he liked the statuette (seems to hide it already ) and where he put it... ;)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Gosh, he looks so good in suit jackets! :oops: I know I've said that before, but it bears repeating. ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

CMac wrote:Gosh, he looks so good in suit jackets! :oops: I know I've said that before, but it bears repeating. ;)
I think he prefers to dress casual nowadays. But he was receiving an award ,it was in Paris...since he remembered it during the Sunday panel maybe it was partly because he felt uncomfortable in his suit :D .But he looks great,you're right .So does Amanda Tapping .