Convention Photos

tvero80

Re: Convention Photos

Post by tvero80 »

Many thanks court for sharing.

That's what I call a hug !!! You were very lucky. :)
court

Post by court »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Wow, Court - awesome photos! Thank you for sharing them and for telling all about your experience with THE MAN. You are so fortunate!

(by the way - WELCOME - don't know if you are a newbie like me or a returning "oldie" from the old forum....but welcome to the New Forum and thanks again for the awesome posts).
HA I am a oldie from the old forum I don't post much but I have been around for a while. Thank you for the warm welcome.
One should always be a little improbable." -Oscar Wilde
court

Post by court »

tvero80 wrote:Many thanks court for sharing.

That's what I call a hug !!! You were very lucky. :)
I know right LOL he is such a sweet man.
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Awwww! Court, nice pictures of RDA. And what a beautiful picture you had taken with him! He's a super sweetheart... just pulling you into a snuggly hug like that :D When I have the chance to meet him (notice WHEN lol, who knows when that will be :roll: ) I'm going to want a hug like that :D Very nice :) You're very luck to have such wonderful experiences and to have such nice pictures :) They are all gorgeous, thanks for sharing! :D
court

Post by court »

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:Awwww! Court, nice pictures of RDA. And what a beautiful picture you had taken with him! He's a super sweetheart... just pulling you into a snuggly hug like that :D When I have the chance to meet him (notice WHEN lol, who knows when that will be :roll: ) I'm going to want a hug like that :D Very nice :) You're very luck to have such wonderful experiences and to have such nice pictures :) They are all gorgeous, thanks for sharing! :D
Thank you I am a huge fan of Rick. The way he treats fans is something special and all to rare. Each time I have had the opportunity to meet him he has gone out of his way to do a lil something to make it different, he appreciates that we stand in long lines (often time for hours) for a brief glimpse and short time. I could just gush about him :D
taxi

Post by taxi »

I love the pictures , is very great !! Thank you !!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

court wrote:
Mac/Jack#1fan wrote: The way he treats fans is something special and all to rare. Each time I have had the opportunity to meet him he has gone out of his way to do a lil something to make it different, he appreciates that we stand in long lines (often time for hours) for a brief glimpse and short time. I could just gush about him :D
When I think I'm going to meet him very soon ...too good to be true.

Thanks again Court.

V
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

court wrote:
Thank you I am a huge fan of Rick. The way he treats fans is something special and all to rare. Each time I have had the opportunity to meet him he has gone out of his way to do a lil something to make it different, he appreciates that we stand in long lines (often time for hours) for a brief glimpse and short time. I could just gush about him :D
I second Court's sentiments about Rick. He's been great to me when I've had him pose with the Dak dolls. Also, when you're talking to him, he makes you feel like you're the only one there. Every fan gets their own special time with him.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Jemster

Post by Jemster »

It's a bit grainy but here's the first FedCon 23 pic I found on Twitter via @serienjunkies:

Michelle
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Michelle, for posting this first FedCon photo!!!!! Looks good. Hope there are many more to come!
B