Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

THANK YOU very much Kate (and Rosi) for both videos from Ghent.
Very nice panels wouahh!!!

Of course, I don't understand all what he's telling, but I love his presence!
He seems get well, in fit...
His coming always make a great joy for all people in the room! It's very fantastic !
I'm happy for all lucky fans who have been there !

Hey Véro... Don't forget to give me more details (in French of course ;) )... Es-tu encore sur un petit nuage ??? :lol:
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thank you Rosi and Kate for the Panels. both are fantastic. Rosi did a great job recording them, and i'm SO glad Kate found them!!
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Cindy61 wrote:Thank you Rosi and Kate for the Panels. both are fantastic. Rosi did a great job recording them, and i'm SO glad Kate found them!!
I didn't actually "find" them. Rosi contacted me and offered them. Many many thanks to her! :)

Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

KateR wrote:
Cindy61 wrote:Thank you Rosi and Kate for the Panels. both are fantastic. Rosi did a great job recording them, and i'm SO glad Kate found them!!
I didn't actually "find" them. Rosi contacted me and offered them. Many many thanks to her! :)

Kate
Yes, many, many thanks to Rosi and to you, Kate for posting.
The quality is great!

OMG he looks so great and he was in such a good mood. I'm happy that he had a good time. Thanks to the people in Belgium!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

KateR wrote:

Kate
That was very nice of her to do that... thanks again, Rosi!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:
nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:THANK YOU KATE for the latest update. I just love this RTL interview, though I'd love to hear Rick's beautiful voice more clearly, during the interview, but it's OK. Thank you so much for translating it for us. And Rick looks perfect by the way. He looks better and better every time.

Just arrived from Ghent...a bit disconnected .
He really looked and (felt) good I think .His back didn't seem to be too painful ( he was standing but didn't change position very often during the q&a session).He was very relaxed , very nice , seemed very happy to be there.
A great moment for all the fans me included of course.
Thanks, V, for your report on this thread and on the other one. So happy to read of your experience and that Rick looked and felt good. Did you get to go to either of the Q&A sessions? Did you get another picture/autograph of his?

The Q&A panels were so good....thanks to Rosi and Kate for getting these posted.

Anyway, so glad you got to be there, V. Another set of moments that you will always remember. OH, and thank you for the information on the other thread where you told about people being in line right up to the end of each day and that he stayed there til they were all taken care of and that he was by far the most popular actor there. I am so glad to hear that.

Thanks again, V, for your reports.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:
KateR wrote:

Kate
Yes, many, many thanks to Rosi and to you, Kate for posting.
The quality is great!

OMG he looks so great and he was in such a good mood. I'm happy that he had a good time. Thanks to the people in Belgium!
Agree very much, Caty - RDA looks so great!!!!!! And he did such a good job on the Q&A panels. He is so patient and funny.

And thank you again, Rosi, for the panels and to Kate for posting them. They are both great!
B
Rosi347

Post by Rosi347 »

You are all welcome.
Thank you all for the "thank you's" ;)
So glad you like them.... Well, all thanks should go to RDA for coming to Belgium (finally ;) ).

I am glad I was able to get a good seat and film the complete panels on both days.
Thanks again Kate for for placing them in the Video Gallery (and keeping us informed about RDA).

Glad I joined the forum... again (even found my banner again on my PC.... but not sure how to add it again).
CMac

Post by CMac »

I love, as usual, reading and watching all the updates of Rick's journeys. :D Now, what's next for him? I hope now he has some free time to relax or just have an adventure on his own--he deserves the break.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for posting the newspaper article Kate .So his mother isn't well...
I sent my photos to Kate , others did too. Don't worry B , you'll get some soon .Isn't she impatient ? ;)