FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Captainvale

Re: FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Post by Captainvale »

He looks a little tired , there is always the time change! But he is walking, moving well...so happy to see.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

He started signing autographs around 10 am and it was almost non stop for Saturday (7 pm) and Sunday . When they closed on Sunday at 5 pm, there were still people lining up for autographs and they were allowed to stay so he left later( three autograph sessions , one photoshoot, one q&a panel each day).
The thing is that the autographs and the photos could be bought on the spot so there were always people coming... he was by FAR the most popular actor .
Anja

Post by Anja »

I'm sure,you'll never forget this weekend!!!

ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

It wasn't my first meeting but I won't forget it ...
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

What a crazy program ! :shock:

Really happy for those who met Richard this weekend :D

Sandrine
Rosi347

Post by Rosi347 »

grainofsand wrote:The videos on Periscope are not available for a long time but Kate has posted videos of the 2 panels, very good quality.
Thank you to Kate and Rosi347 for these videos.

Have a good week everyone :D
You are all welcome :D ;) .

When it was announced that RDA would attend the Spring Edition of FACTS I bought my ticket "in an instant".
For years I hoped he would come to Belgium one day.... last weekend was a dream come true.

As said before: he was very busy. On Saturday he did a few interviews before he started his signing session. He was very busy and the line to get his autograph was very-very-long as mentioned before. So was the line for the photoshoot.
On both days he was still very busy when the convention closed its doors. Luckily those waiting in line could stay in line: thank you RDA! :D
His panels were attended by the most people of all the ones I did that weekend. Luckily I picked a place at the side - especially on Sunday - as some had to move because of people with a VIP ticket who wanted to attend the panel.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Rosi347 wrote:
grainofsand wrote:The videos on Periscope are not available for a long time but Kate has posted videos of the 2 panels, very good quality.
Thank you to Kate and Rosi347 for these videos.

Have a good week everyone :D
You are all welcome :D ;) .

When it was announced that RDA would attend the Spring Edition of FACTS I bought my ticket "in an instant".
For years I hoped he would come to Belgium one day.... last weekend was a dream come true.

As said before: he was very busy. On Saturday he did a few interviews before he started his signing session. He was very busy and the line to get his autograph was very-very-long as mentioned before. So was the line for the photoshoot.
On both days he was still very busy when the convention closed its doors. Luckily those waiting in line could stay in line: thank you RDA! :D
His panels were attended by the most people of all the ones I did that weekend. Luckily I picked a place at the side - especially on Sunday - as some had to move because of people with a VIP ticket who wanted to attend the panel.
Wow - Rosi - so glad RDA came to Belgium as you were hoping one day he would! And thank you for the additional information about RDA's photoshoot and autograph lines. And, thank you again so much for taking the trouble to get a good view for the panels you recorded. They were both excellent quality and format.

Glad you got to be there! :D :D :D :D
B
Rosi347

Post by Rosi347 »

Wow - Rosi - so glad RDA came to Belgium as you were hoping one day he would! And thank you for the additional information about RDA's photoshoot and autograph lines. And, thank you again so much for taking the trouble to get a good view for the panels you recorded. They were both excellent quality and format.

Glad you got to be there! :D :D :D :D
Yes, I am glad too I was there ;).
Thank you for the kind words. So glad that other fans like my videos :D
yolie

Post by yolie »

Want to add my thanks also to Rosi, we fans of Rick around the world like
to follow him and see what he is doing. He truly gives of himself for all his fans
and his worthy causes. We again send our humble thanks to you for providing
the best of this weekend's convention. :D :D :D :D
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

A photo from Sunday who just appears on my Twitter timeline. Love when that happens :D

https://twitter.com/WendyDeBert/status/ ... 2663957504

Sandrine