FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

bftlovesRDA

Re: FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:Just found this note from Paul Brown on facebook:

In speaking with Richard this evening, I can give the people of Belgium and the organizers of the FACTS event, that he and I will not be deterred by the events in Brussels today. We look forward to seeing you next week and help to lift your spirits. Our hearts go out to everybody in that proud country.
Thank you, Caty, for posting this statement from Paul Brown.

So glad he and RDA are going to Belgium despite the troubles there. They display courage and hope. So glad all the attendees who are also showing courage will go there.

The terrorists will not win!
B
CMac

Post by CMac »

I'm glad Rick plans on going. I knew that wouldn't stop him (not much does!). ;) He's a brave soul--just another reason I admire him. I wish I had his courage.

I hope he has fun and they are able to salvage the event after such a sobering time.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Just like that!!
Not be intimidated even if it 's really bad,what happens in Europe at the time.
I hope this event brings much joy to all who are able to visit it.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Wish i could be there at convention. Hard to hear the news about more violence in europe
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I've just seen that three actors had cancelled. After what happened in Belgium ,I would have understood the government had decided to cancel the whole thing or actors had decided not to come .But now, three days before...I think it's a bit hard :( Richard hasn't cancelled (yet).
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Any original question you would like me to ask...?
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:Any original question you would like me to ask...?
Let's see - here are some questions probably not what you are looking for:

How is his back doing - how did it do throughout and after the New Zealand conventions? We all wish the best health possible for him and his back.

Would he agree to be in another production of any kind now if the "right" opportunity came along? Is his agent actively seeking these opportunities out?

Does he ever either read Kate's forum and/or does he watch any of the hundreds of videos on youtube that are about either MacGyver or Stargate SG1 or any of his movies?

Does he realize how much he is loved and admired, especially by his "band of wild loyalists" at Kate's rda forum - but also by the thousands all around the world?

Those are probably foolish questions - but just decided to answer what you asked.

Please just know all of us who can't be there are with you in spirit......and hope you have a very wonderful time!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

tvero80 wrote:Any original question you would like me to ask...?
There is one thing, I want to know for a long time now.
In the pilot episode of MacGywer Mac was living in the Griffith Observatory and he showed something to a kid with the telescope.
Jack O'Neill had a telescope up on his roof and knew some astronomical terms like "accretion disk".
I'm an amateur astronomer myself and I was wandering if Rick also is interested in astronomy, too in any way.
I sooooooo want to know this. Image
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

That's a good question, Caty. I've also wondered that myself.

Most of the questions I want to ask him would be too personal for him to answer--and no, get your mind out of the gutter--they wouldn't be "dirty" questions. :oops: ;) I just enjoy studying psychology and personality--you know, what makes people "tick." I'm afraid the lovely Mr. Anderson is too private an individual to answer the questions I have about him that are burning in my mind, which I don't blame him for in the slightest--he has a right to protect himself. :)

I hope everybody who goes has fun! :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Everyone who is going to Gent and meet Rick I wish you lots of fun..Eve, V, ENJOY!!!! And everyone else who is going..
The question of Caty is a fantastic one!!
Give him our wild loyal regards ;)
Lots of love,

Lies