Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

tvero80

Re: Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Post by tvero80 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
tvero80 wrote:What I found a bit sad was when he said "I'll pay for this" meaning that maybe he should be at home resting instead of travelling after his procedure...he's probably right (or did I get his words wrong ? Native speakers ?).
Hi, V.

I heard him say, "I'll pay for this" also. It tells me he has courage and strength, though, because he knows he will pay with some back pain (my guess) for having been to New Zealand for those two conventions....but he wanted to be there anyway. Same for the Belgium convention. He loves his fans, no matter what.
Thanks B.I was right all along then .And when I hear he's coming to Belgium anyway...what a man !
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

ohhhh!! i just love the pic. of RDA in the cockpit. and the one of Andy.. they both just about melted my heart!! that was so sweet and kind of the Pilots,flight crew to invite him in, and it's so nice that he enjoyed it! - they definitely must have been HUGE Macgyver/RDA fans! i had watched an old interview were Richard had said that his father was a pilot and that he would fly the plane once it was up in the air - i just thought of that when i read what he said - "I miss riding up front... used to do it all the time." thank you Kate for the note and the new photos - it brought a BIG smile to my face!
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Totally agree!! Love Mr. RDA's happy smile in that airplane!! And his peaceful dog, when he got home. Always kind of him to share those moments!