MacGyver Videos

nicolemj@otenet.gr
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:50 pm
Location: ATHENS, GREECE

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:31 am

Great topic B and thank you so much for posting all these incredibly amazing Mac videos. They're all very special and so wonderfully done by Cyril. They bring us so beautiful memories. MacGyver is the BEST and will always be THE ONE AND ONLY, thanks to our own Richard Dean Anderson who gave life to this amazing TV character with his outstanding performance and his lovely personality, who has inspired millions and still does to this day, and has affected many lives in the most positive way. WE LOVE YOY RICK. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MACGYVER, OUR HERO.
Image

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 6311
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:24 am

Macgyver1989 wrote:Hi BftlovesRDA, The video you posted is not available on YouTube. :(
Hi, Macgyver1989 - was it this one that you could not see on YouTube? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTj9ENBbS1E ? Can you try again? I can see it here....but it depends on what country you are in as to whether or not you can see these videos....I think. Try again and let me know.
B

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 6311
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:26 am

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Great topic B and thank you so much for posting all these incredibly amazing Mac videos. They're all very special and so wonderfully done by Cyril. They bring us so beautiful memories. MacGyver is the BEST and will always be THE ONE AND ONLY, thanks to our own Richard Dean Anderson who gave life to this amazing TV character with his outstanding performance and his lovely personality, who has inspired millions and still does to this day, and has affected many lives in the most positive way. WE LOVE YOY RICK. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MACGYVER, OUR HERO.
GREAT comments, Nicole! And you are very welcome for the videos.

Yes, RDA will ALWAYS be the one and only MacGyver, as you say, our hero! ANd I think his legacy as MacGyver will live on forever....somewhere in the world.
B

User avatar
Macgyver1989
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:24 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by Macgyver1989 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:23 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Macgyver1989 wrote:Hi BftlovesRDA, The video you posted is not available on YouTube. :(
Hi, Macgyver1989 - was it this one that you could not see on YouTube? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTj9ENBbS1E ? Can you try again? I can see it here....but it depends on what country you are in as to whether or not you can see these videos....I think. Try again and let me know.
Thanks bftlovesRDA. The video is now working! :D

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 6311
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Great! Glad you can see the video!
B

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 6311
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:17 am

Another Great MacGyver Video - from Cyril - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC-dzjG9sbE - MacGyver - It's Not Over.
B

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 6311
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:59 am

One more MacGyver Video for today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5sNiw ... t=88.73727 -
MacGyver Music Vid - That don't impress me much by Samauri
B

nicolemj@otenet.gr
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:50 pm
Location: ATHENS, GREECE

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Thank you B for the lovely videos you have posted. Loved the "It's not over". Great one with amazing scenes all from season 7. Loved it. Very nice work by Cyril and thank you for posting it. Can't see the second video though. Says, it's not available. Too bad.
Image

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 6311
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:01 pm

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Thank you B for the lovely videos you have posted. Loved the "It's not over". Great one with amazing scenes all from season 7. Loved it. Very nice work by Cyril and thank you for posting it. Can't see the second video though. Says, it's not available. Too bad.
Oh, sorry you can't see the second video. It's a good one...mostly about Nikki and Mac. Maybe you can try it again and see if it works. If not, again, I am sorry.
B

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3946
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: MacGyver Videos

Post by tvero80 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:22 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:One more MacGyver Video for today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5sNiw ... t=88.73727 -
MacGyver Music Vid - That don't impress me much by Samauri
I'm a huge fan of Nikki and Mac (I know I've said it many,many times before :) ). I love this song and it matches the pictures perfectly . So ,thanks B for sharing and thanks Samauri (I think I know by heart all the videos where they appear together ;) ).
Image

Veronica LAKings

Post Reply