FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

bftlovesRDA

Re: FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Post by bftlovesRDA »

How wonderful that RDA is able to go to another convention this close to the one in New Zealand. I'm glad he feels up to it.

I'm also glad that all those in Europe who can go will be going - and look forward to the accounts of those who do attend. Hoping all here who want to attend can go!!!!!
B
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Hi, I love that they film q&a's so if we can't go, we can share the experience!
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Hope Mr. RDA gets some r&r before belgium, but am glad he is good to go. Hope he feels ok at next one and sends some more notes and observations....always like his way of seeing life. His recent example of dealing with aches and pain, and the causes he supports, inspired me. RDA might not know he is still inspiring and entertaining ....and so helping others. Bless his soul...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

There were explosions today in Brussels - at the airport and subway. SO SORRY FOR THOSE INJURED AND KILLED! (See Off Topic/Sorrowful Box with more about this).

It may affect the travel to the Belgium convention? Hope not but could it?

Either way, heartfelt sympathies and prayers for all concerned.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

It was bound to happen.Retaliation... after the arrest of a terrorist.If RDA doesn't want to risk his life coming to Europe ,we'll understand.But the world we live in is so depressing...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:It was bound to happen.Retaliation... after the arrest of a terrorist.If RDA doesn't want to risk his life coming to Europe ,we'll understand.But the world we live in is so depressing...
Yes it is - depressing, sad, sorrowful, infuriating.

We'll see about RDA's travels to Europe....I just want everybody in Europe and around the world to be free of these Jihadist attacks!!!!!
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I've been watching the coverage on television. It's such a scary world. My thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of those injured and killed by these horrible actions.

Pam

PS: I think everyone is going to have to wait and see what happens with the con. There are probably so many things to consider in deciding whether or not it goes on.
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

PamK1950 wrote:I've been watching the coverage on television. It's such a scary world. My thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of those injured and killed by these horrible actions.

Pam

PS: I think everyone is going to have to wait and see what happens with the con. There are probably so many things to consider in deciding whether or not it goes on.

True.Will it take place ? Or not?
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

I have no words after such acts. If the attacks in Paris touched me closely because I was born in Paris and I have lived a long time. Stupor and sadness are the same. All my thoughts are for those affected in one way or another.

I heard on the news that all transportation is off for now in Brussels and they seem that all flights are diverted to Paris.
By the convention everything should be back in place but they have a lot to consider in maintaining the convention or not.
We'll know more in a few days.

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »