Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

bftlovesRDA

Re: Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Lion, for that interview. Very nice. And, yes, V, when he opens up we melt is right! I loved his shirt and his hair.......and the sunglasses.
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

tvero80 wrote:
PamK1950 wrote:What afantastic interview.
When he opens up,we melt.

I was surprised how open he seemed to be. I've only heard him briefly mention Wylie's mom once or twice in a Q&A and that was when he was explaining why he left SG1.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Mr. RDA seems happy and enjoying life, and that is nice to see. He has and continues to give enjoyment thru his work, and who he is. Was kind of him to be open in interview, and what a pretty place for the interview! :) Again, thank you Kate for the Forum and all her awesome work!
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

It seems as if RDA's favorite pose of late is the "pointing into the distance" one. (Kate thought it was originally done in Legend.) Last night I finally decided to start watching seasons 9 & 10 and think I came across the "real" inspiration for it in episode "200".

(Sorry, I couldn't resist) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can't say anything nice.....

Caty

Post by Caty »

PamK1950 wrote:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

I loved the Nz interview when a young teen asked RDA for a hug, and he tried to give her a reason that would fit into q&a, so he asked if it was her birthday. She was so honest she said no. And all the panelists told her, hey u were to say YES! So Rda said it again, and sje was so nervous and honest it came out no again....so it ended up that christophe, rda and other panelist all gave her quick proper hugs, and it was so sweet, kind and nicely done.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Captainvale wrote:I loved the Nz interview when a young teen asked RDA for a hug, and he tried to give her a reason that would fit into q&a, so he asked if it was her birthday. She was so honest she said no. And all the panelists told her, hey u were to say YES! So Rda said it again, and sje was so nervous and honest it came out no again....so it ended up that christophe, rda and other panelist all gave her quick proper hugs, and it was so sweet, kind and nicely done.
Yes, indeed = I saw that too and thought the same...how sweet and kind and don't you know that young lady will remember that moment for the rest of her life!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Captainvale wrote:I loved the Nz interview when a young teen asked RDA for a hug, and he tried to give her a reason that would fit into q&a, so he asked if it was her birthday. She was so honest she said no. And all the panelists told her, hey u were to say YES! So Rda said it again, and sje was so nervous and honest it came out no again....so it ended up that christophe, rda and other panelist all gave her quick proper hugs, and it was so sweet, kind and nicely done.
Yes, indeed = I saw that too and thought the same...how sweet and kind and don't you know that young lady will remember that moment for the rest of her life!

I bet it was much better than her real birthday :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

What I found a bit sad was when he said "I'll pay for this" meaning that maybe he should be at home resting instead of travelling after his procedure...he's probably right (or did I get his words wrong ? Native speakers ?).
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:What I found a bit sad was when he said "I'll pay for this" meaning that maybe he should be at home resting instead of travelling after his procedure...he's probably right (or did I get his words wrong ? Native speakers ?).
Hi, V.

I heard him say, "I'll pay for this" also. It tells me he has courage and strength, though, because he knows he will pay with some back pain (my guess) for having been to New Zealand for those two conventions....but he wanted to be there anyway. Same for the Belgium convention. He loves his fans, no matter what.
B