Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate for the FANTASTIC story and the updates... Coming home after a long time feels great!! :D like I'm in a candystore :D
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

That was a wonderful story Kate and so sweet. And yes, everybody here thinks you're so lucky and privileged having this unique and special friendship with Rick, but he's also very lucky to have you as a friend. We're so happy for you. You really deserve it. And this is really nice of you Kate, trying not to promote your connection with Rick, but you keep it in the background, as you said. It shows how deeply appreciate and respect each other, and how precious this friendship is, and that's why it has lasted for years and it will be everlasting. I think your brother's words were right when he said that you look like a married couple slowly age together. That was funny, but also very sweet. Thanks again Kate for sharing your lovely story with us. (And if you ever consider of posting a picture of you with RDA, that'd be nice. Maybe sometime in the future, when you will feel ready for it).
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Ahem did anyone else get the "come 'ere" when he hugged Heather at the end? ;) ;)
YES! I noticed that "come 'ere" when he hugged Heather at the end. I thought of his "come 'ere" moments in Stargate such as the one with Sam after Sam says when she thought he was not going to make it after he was shot on the battlefield.......and he said "come 'ere" and hugged her. Heather got a little bit flustered right before the hug as well she should have been. What a moment - one she should treasure for a lifetime.
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kate, thank you for all of the notes and photos from RDA's New Zealand trip. They are all priceless! (And thank you, Rick, for sending Kate all the notes and annecdotes). And thank you for the little vignette about your wonderful friendship with him. How glad we all are that you have this friendship that has endured through the years. He is so fortunate to be able to call you friend, and, of course, we know you are wonderfully blessed to have him as your friend. And you in turn, make all our lives brighter and happier for sharing this friendship with all of us in the form of this website and the forum and everything you bring to it. Just thank you very very much.
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

KateR wrote:
silvia1970 wrote:The friendship between Kate and RDA is adorable. I agree. A photo of them after so many years would be nice. At some point in the future. ;)
I've never felt the need to promote myself or my connection to RDA. I'm happy to remain in the background. But I'll tell you a funny story...

Kate
Kate, that's one of the things I admire about you. You do all of this amazing work for RDA without "tooting your own horn" and your are as nice in person as on here. You are one terrific lady.

IMO there are so many people out there that attach themselves to a celebrity's coad tail and use that "friendship" to promote themselves. I think I would rather go through life as a 'nobody' with knowing my friends like me for who I am and not who I know.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Me agree with all, that Kate's understanding of RDA is awesome, in that also it allows fans to share. I was puzzled at RDA's ginger comment though because crystalized ginger does exist at sprouts store....they are often out. They hide it in a jar among other jars for pouring out minute quantities. My mom adored it. It helps your tummy. Good for a person. Kate, awesome photos at the beach. Especially when RDA is bending down to get a pic of something in the water? and i was astonished that he was doing it exactly as athletes teach it....knees and lower legs straight, and bending from the hips back, using quad muscles... oh my with his back and knees ---i was very impressed. I have been learning that very bend from recent paleo diet mag. My knees are metal and i was proud i could do it.....and there he is, looking spry and athletic because he lived a whole life that way, and his body still remembers. Thank you, Kate for updates. It brightens the day. As RDA wrote, this site is a labor of love. Thank u for introducing me to Legends! Bless you. Have good day. P.s. imagine an airline smart enough to have a bed for long flights! I think that pretty awesome.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for the updates. Each time I check I discover new pictures :) .
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh Yes... Thank you so much Kate for all news photos almost daily.
It's a real pleasure to us... :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for all the new additions and the wonderful photos. It's always a pleasure to see them.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Yes, Thank you Kate for the new daily photo updates!! :D