What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

ebineez01

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by ebineez01 »

Not movie related, but I've just restarted watching MacGyver again and had forgotten how much I love him in season 1. He just seems so...Innocent? But worldly at the same time.
Ebi
CMac

Post by CMac »

He always seems that way to me, even with his other characters. I think that is an extension of Rick's true personality, and yet another reason why we love him. :oops:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

CMac wrote:You know, the more I watch him, the more I'm convinced he's the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Of course we all knew that. ;)
Totally agree. RDA is the best looking, most gorgeously handsome man I have ever seen also - CMac. And, I agree - we all knew that. Just need to say it every now and then.
B
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

...finished watching youtube renditions of his early 1990's "eyes" movies...whoa, those were each very different, and not comfortable with either. excellent acting though. won't give away end of the scary flick, but it sure makes for scary ending.

I like legends wwaaayyy more for Mr RDA getting to act the character part he wanted. But even though macgyver great, O'Neill the best. All the actors on that, actually. Wish O'Neill had been on last movie season ten when they all aged 50 yrs, stuck on a ship together. that was well done. I wonder what O'Neill would have done, stuck on a ship 50 yrs.... he would have gotten wayy bored, but he was shown casting pottery one episode....ah, now that would make a good novel if no one has written it. Mischief...50 yrs of practical jokes perhaps, art, and as Val said, hey, tell me what really happened, 50 yrs?! something had to happen! 8-) ahh what a script it would make.

If RDA wants to do a sg1 script again, let them all be actually old, caught on that same ship together.... write it anew... oh my i afraid am writing too much, again :roll:

RDA at his present age would make an awesome benjamin franklin inventor, or alexanser graham bell...or acting part of an artist...but don't know which one. maybe peter wyeth.
SanJ78

Post by SanJ78 »

I recently saw In the Eyes of a Stranger and started to see MacGyver season 1 again.
He is such a great actor and so handsome :-)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Totally agree with you SanJ78. He is a brilliant actor, not to mention his good looks. He's just perfect from any point of view. And I adore him as Jack Rourke "In The Eyes Of A Stranger". It is my favorite movie. I love him in all his roles, either playing the good or the bad guy. Of course I prefer him playing the good guy, but this change of characters shows how good he is. As for the looks, he's always so handsome, gorgeous and breathtaking. And in this particular movie, (Eyes of a Stranger), he is just amazing.
And I've started re-watching MacGyver also (I've lost counting). I'm at season 3. I watched "The Widowmaker" yesterday, one of my favorite episodes. I love Mac. He's my hero.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

And speaking of the movie "In the eyes of a stranger", which I saw the last part this morning, while searching among other Mac or Jack videos, it just popped up and I couldn't resist, but I'm planning to watch it again soon, maybe tonight, it never gets boring, no matter how many tines I've seen it. Well, what I was looking for and still searching for a long time now, but wasn't able to find it, is the music that plays at the end of the movie, when it shows the credit titles, and I think it is also heard somewhere in between, in the scene where Jack and Lynn are slowly dancing while organizing their plan to escape with the stolen money. I just live this slow, soft saxophone music and I wanna know which song it is. All I know, is that the production company is Hearst Entertainment. If someone can help me on this, I'd appreciate it.
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Just started watching Stargate season 6. Jack getting sick, Sam talking him into accepting a tokra symbiote. And then we all know what happens next with Ba'al :(
And then just finished watching the very funny 'The Other Guys' episode :lol: I love this one. Jack tries to stay mad at the two scientists, but after things go awry I think we can see he starts to respect them a little bit more for sticking to the 'never leave a man behind' motto even though they are so badly out of their depth. :D
Ebi
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I am almost exactly where you are, ebi, am rewatching Stargate all the way through and I just finished Season 6. Yes, "The Other Guys" was so funny and entertaining. I just watched "Fragile Balance" another funny one (in my opinion). The young man who plays the young Jack O'Neill does such a good job in his role. I love the scene where big Jack comes into the story - on his bed and sleeping and wondering why all three of his comrades are in his bedroom. Then when big Jack says to the Asgard (was it Loki?) who put him into that situation - "I just woke up, haven’t had coffee, let alone a pee in seven days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a… Mini-Me." Classic Jack.
B
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

:lol:
Absolutely. A fantastic episode. And I do believe it was Loki he said that to.
I wish they brought Jack clone back later in the series - or maybe to the point, they had thought of that story line earlier so they could have had time to bring him back.
And you're right about the actor who plays Jack's clone. He did portray Jack very well so it was easy to fall into the belief that he really was Jack O'Neill.
Ebi