Legend on DVD

Anne

Re: Legend on DVD

Post by Anne »

Paja wrote:First of all, let me thank everyone who voted for Legend on DVD, and especially Anne for her unyielding enthusiasm in this matter. It is incredible that we finally get Legend on DVD. Sometimes miracles do happen, as it seems.
To be honest, I am not sure we had anything much to do with it. It might have been 'in the works' for a while, but I can't really tell. At least we tried to re-kindle the interest somewhat. And lots of the credit should go to Ducky who started this whole project (or re-started it if you will) and spent a lot of time and work to travel to cons to collect signatures and 'educate' ppl on the show :) I just did some background work like creating stickers etc and doing some PR. But the whole thing was her 'baby' in the first place.
macjackfan

My Legend episodes

Post by macjackfan »

Hi all,
Just logging in to let everyone know that I finally purchased and received my Legend DVDS. I received them a few days after Easter. I was really excited about receiving them. A few days later I watched all the episodes. The only thing different I noticed was that they had changed a song on that episode, about Wild Bill Hickok. The LIfe, Death, and Life of Wild Bill Hickok. I think the original song was by some group called The Crash Test Dummies. But when I watched the episode, and they got to the part where Wild Bill was supposedly shot in the back by some gunslinger, the song was totally different. Not sure why they changed it, but I noticed it right away. Too bad. The original song was much better suited for that scene. ;) But overall, the other episodes were pretty much "intact." Aside from changing that song, I feel that Mill Creek did a good job of reproducing those episodes. I'm glad they were finally able to put them out on DVD. I hope Richard got a copy too. He would really enjoy them. :)

Take Care, and Hope everyone has a Great Day!

Hugs, Nancy
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

I'm in the states right now for vacation. Does anybody know where i can buy the dvd's or just at Amazon? Thanks ;) :?:
Silvia
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I saw it at a Kmart store a few months ago.
If you can't say anything nice.....

silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Thanks Pam. I will try it. :D
Silvia
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

I got it and i'm so happy. :mrgreen:
Silvia
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

silvia1970 wrote:I got it and i'm so happy. :mrgreen:
Great!!! Where did you find it?

silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

In a kmart in Indianapolis. It was our last day in the states.
Tomorrow we're flying back to germany. From Chicago.
We are so sad. :cry: But i have the dvd. :mrgreen:
Thanks again pam :D
Silvia
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I'm glad they had one left. I'm heading up to Chicago tomorrow too. Getting ready for the Stargate con this weekend. (I live about 45 minutes south of the city.) This is my fifth year as a volunteer. Sadly, this is the last year **sigh**.

Have a safe trip home.

silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Thank you and have fun on the stargate con. :)
Silvia