Love and encouragement for RDA

Grimey

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by Grimey »

Yes, we ARE friends!
:D
And it should be no problem to add "Perhaps...", or "I hope..." or anything similar to make clear that it is not fact, but only thought what we post.
We will be more cautious now, and we will manage to go on cultivating this nice atmosphere of respect in this forum:
Respect to RDA and respect to each other, which makes it so enjoyable to come here!

And we do have shared facts, as there are...
... that RDA is not suffering in hospital for weeks, but at home (at least that is what I understood, not quite sure!),
... that he is able to leave the house about every day,
... that our cards etc. reached him, including his heart (!).

I love the fact that he wants to be honest with us.
Better disappointed fans because of "still pain", instead of making them satisfied by lies.
It is hard for us to cope with his situation, but we will have to manage - as he has!

Let us go on with good wishes and prayers (as you like) to cheer up this wonderful man.
P
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Hi, thanks for suggesting wording like "perhaps", "i hope" and to make clear opinion is not fact. I am just learning protocol for a fan forum...we didnt have these in my star trekkie days!! I have decided best to just stick with joy of the series/films. But appreciate Kate's site, care and guidance.
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Hi everyone,
I already posted this photo on another topic but it can also have its place here. I just saw it on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Richard looks really great even after a very long trip and jetlag :D

Sandrine
CMac

Post by CMac »

Gosh, that man is stronger than I'll ever be--and I'm half his age! It's nice to see him happy. I hope he enjoys his time there. :D
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Am watching the last QandA posted from convention, between reboots as my TV crashes (my old software).....and Mr. RDA looks like he feels better and is enjoying the convention. He is at a good weight IMHO and quite active. It is just a joy to get to share the fun of the q&A from NZ! Way to go, RDA!! I agree with CMac!!
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Sorry about his back pain. I've had that myself since 1991, and I'm lousy at tolerating persistent pain.
They sent things to my brother when he was in Iraq: care packages, letters, cards, and he didn't usually know the recipients, unless it was the package I would send from my church that everyone contributed to. I gave them the address and they would mail it to him.