Love and encouragement for RDA

Grimey

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by Grimey »

Caty wrote:Thanks for your clearing words, Kate.

All of us should be very grateful that Rick shares so much with us through Kate.
Nobody wants to hear rumors about oneself that are not true, so leave it to the news we get and don't make any assumptions.
In my opinion it would be a reason to get angry and go back in my cave or as we say in german (translated) "in my snailhouse" ;)
Hey Caty,
glad to read you again! :D
None of us would like to make "Rick" go back into his cave. I hope, thanks to Kate, the roumoring will calm down now.
P
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

CMac wrote:Sorry--I meant no offense with my comments. I am not a gossip by any means--I just was being supportive of him when people were being critical and making critical assumptions about him, that's all. I think it's far more hurtful to read some of the terrible comments I have read on the Internet than anything anyone has said here.

*Goes to hide in cave* :(
Hey CMac,

I am sure you did not mean to hurt.
Please, come out of your cave again!
P
CMac

Post by CMac »

I was just trying to defend him, that's all. I was not trying to spread rumors or imply anything. I meant no disrespect.

Thanks, Grimey. I'm back. :)
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Kate, thank you, i will not conjecture, guess, or gossip on forum. Bad me, am new to fan forums.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I wasn't trying to reprimand or to correct anyone specific. I know everyone here only means to be supportive, and I know it is only natural to speculate. It's just when speculation gets stated as fact that misunderstandings can arise, so I was just offering a gentle word of caution.

Thank you all for taking the caution to heart, but no need to feel uncomfortable about posting.

As you were... :)

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:I wasn't trying to reprimand or to correct anyone specific. I know everyone here only means to be supportive, and I know it is only natural to speculate. It's just when speculation gets stated as fact that misunderstandings can arise, so I was just offering a gentle word of caution.

Thank you all for taking the caution to heart, but no need to feel uncomfortable about posting.

As you were... :)

Kate
At this point ,Kate ,what do you expect us to do ? Never talk about his health again ? Maybe it would be better...we don't want to spread rumours.Please,tell us.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Hey CMac, I didn't want to hurt you.

I guess sometimes we forget, that this forum can be read by everybody. We feel save and comfortable here with people almost like family. But it's not our private little space and there are many people who wouldn't hesitate to grab every thing they read to spread in the world, even if it was an insider joke and nobody believes it.

Sometimes I have a twisted mind, there come some very strange rumors to my mind - none with any grain of truth, just a product of my overreacting fantasy :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, I won't tell!
First: There would be many deaths of members of this forum :shock: - due to too much laughing. :lol: :lol:
Second: I don't want to loose good friends here ;)
Third: I want to dream a little longer :oops: :oops:

I can imagine that some people of news magazines are reading through this forum every now and then, only to find some news of RDA and due to my own experience I can tell they never care of the truth.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

It's all right everybody--I understand. I just didn't want anyone to think I was trying to say anything untrue or hurtful.

I agree, though--maybe we shouldn't talk about his health, although naturally as caring people we share our concerns.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote:At this point ,Kate ,what do you expect us to do ? Never talk about his health again ? Maybe it would be better...we don't want to spread rumours.Please,tell us.
As I said, it's only natural to speculate. The problems arise when speculation gets stated as fact. If you look back through recent posts on this thread, that's what was happening, and people were beginning to wonder what was and wasn't true.

I'm only asking that people recognize that speculation doesn't make it true.

Kate
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:
tvero80 wrote:At this point ,Kate ,what do you expect us to do ? Never talk about his health again ? Maybe it would be better...we don't want to spread rumours.Please,tell us.
As I said, it's only natural to speculate. The problems arise when speculation gets stated as fact. If you look back through recent posts on this thread, that's what was happening, and people were beginning to wonder what was and wasn't true.

I'm only asking that people recognize that speculation doesn't make it true.

Kate
While the fans are worried and trying to find out. No malice, of course... Just a legitimate concern I think...
But we have to staying patient and waiting all information as they come.
Kate makes her job : she shares updates with agreement from Richard himself. Because is his privacy, he doesn't share more than what he wants. We know that and we respect this, because we really love him...
We know that we must not pay attention to all that is written in magazines and on the web. We have chance to be able to check all information here, on this better website.

Please, we're friends here (I'm sure)... so, enjoy ... :D