What you most impressed by RDA?

Anja

Re: What you most impressed by RDA?

Post by Anja »

Nice posts, all of them.

I agree sometimes words are not enough to express yourself.
This question is not an easy one - but if it was nobody would ask it.

I think sometimes looking at somebody or listening to somebody's voice something is triggered inside of our bodies that can't be controlled.
It's good that body chemistry can influence us - everybody just needs the brains not to leave reality.

In my case I think the eyes came first...

ANJA :| :| :|
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

:D :D :D :D BINGO
Root

Post by Root »

I think we are all in agreament! :lol:

Although there's one thing that impressed me, is the way he uses words (most of the time elevated, so sometimes i'm lost lol) into jokes. You know what I mean? :roll:
And that childish attitude is just so funny (apparently it's sometimes annoying (cf Michael Shanks and C.Judge lol)) like when he was enjoying so much his cellphone tune! :lol:
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

His gentle nature, fact that he's a sports nut like me and loves and cares for dogs!! it was the Macgyver episode, "Black Rhino" where I could clearly see the pain and sadness on his face when he saw the Black Rhino dying in front of him. Sadly the black rhino became officially extinct in the wild 2013... Thank God we have breeding programs. I also love his passion for ending gun violence and hi love for children too. Truly a blessed man, i say.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
CMac

Post by CMac »

I'm impressed by how he is a real man--and what I mean by that is that he is masculine, but he's not afraid to show his more sensitive and vulnerable side as well. That makes him all the more appealing. :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Totally agree, CMAC.
B
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Anja wrote:Nice posts, all of them.

I agree sometimes words are not enough to express yourself.
This question is not an easy one - but if it was nobody would ask it.

I think sometimes looking at somebody or listening to somebody's voice something is triggered inside of our bodies that can't be controlled.
It's good that body chemistry can influence us - everybody just needs the brains not to leave reality.

In my case I think the eyes came first...

ANJA :| :| :|
Exactly my words. With reality it sometimes comes to an end, whenever I had a beautiful dream. I see my friend then just a different way, but I'll also quickly back to the earth.
And of course, I am fascinated by his dark brown eyes, his smile. His hands I would certainly recognize among thousands.
Last edited by silvia1970 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silvia
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Am from his generation, and when i watched his tv work and movies i was impressed at the topics they took on. Amazing political statements on education, environment...that only hollywood can get away with teaching us. Even in stargate the humanity and ethics themes came through. And fun. Always fun. Kate's work on this site is amazing. I read his biography and realize what a talented person he is, and fortunate to ne a dad to a wonderful young lady. I like the charities he supports. In all, he like a rare handful of our famous actors, has stepped out to try to use his success to help our environment, and young people. God bless him, his family;and Kate for providing this website so so many can express their thanks. Entertainment a difficult job, because so many know the actors as actors but want to know the person...and sheer numbers makes it impossible. But the enjoyment i have gotten from netflix dvds and now from macgyver series on netdvds, has been appreciated. Anderson is an awesome actor with wit, and again, bless him and his family.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Captainvale wrote:Am from his generation, and when i watched his tv work and movies i was impressed at the topics they took on. Amazing political statements on education, environment...that only hollywood can get away with teaching us. Even in stargate the humanity and ethics themes came through. And fun. Always fun. Kate's work on this site is amazing. I read his biography and realize what a talented person he is, and fortunate to ne a dad to a wonderful young lady. I like the charities he supports. In all, he like a rare handful of our famous actors, has stepped out to try to use his success to help our environment, and young people. God bless him, his family;and Kate for providing this website so so many can express their thanks. Entertainment a difficult job, because so many know the actors as actors but want to know the person...and sheer numbers makes it impossible. But the enjoyment i have gotten from netflix dvds and now from macgyver series on netdvds, has been appreciated. Anderson is an awesome actor with wit, and again, bless him and his family.
Well said - and welcome to the RDA forum! You are very welcome here!
B
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

Although I have never had the pleasure of meeting Richard, he always seems to be a nice man, and a lovely human being he loves his friends his family, animals, and cares about the planet too, plus he is a great actor and always worth watching he made Stargate for me, and I was sad when he left, but understood his reasons why.