Love and encouragement for RDA

ritab2610

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by ritab2610 »

You don't see or hear much of me but believe me when I say that I try to keep updated by checking in on your website now and then. And again , Kate I want to express how much I appreciate your hard work in being the liaison between a star and his fans. We can never thank you enough and we are priviliged with you, because I believe you 're one of a kind. I don't see much other stars with a friend like you and who is sharing it with others like us. Let it be said many many times: Thank You. Hugs from Belgium.
Lis

Post by Lis »

It breaks my heart to see Rick so.

He looks very tired and exhausted.

Lis
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Yes you are right, he looks very tired.
I hope so for him it is better soon.
My thoughts are with him.
Lis

Post by Lis »

This is my response to the T-Shirt

I hope this brings Rick to laugh a little.
Laughter is as well known the best medicine.

Lis
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Lis wrote:This is my response to the T-Shirt

I hope this brings Rick to laugh a little.
Laughter is as well known the best medicine.

Lis
Lis! What a fantastic response T Shirt.....but you have to share him......If we could, we would ALL like to get him - to give him one big hug! I know I would.

But your T Shirt Idea is fantastic! Many many thanks for bringing a smile. I hope he sees it.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

ritab2610 wrote:You don't see or hear much of me but believe me when I say that I try to keep updated by checking in on your website now and then. And again , Kate I want to express how much I appreciate your hard work in being the liaison between a star and his fans. We can never thank you enough and we are priviliged with you, because I believe you 're one of a kind. I don't see much other stars with a friend like you and who is sharing it with others like us. Let it be said many many times: Thank You. Hugs from Belgium.
Glad you are here, ritab2610, when you can be. Yes, Kate is a gem and one we can never appreciate enough! Thanks for your comments.
B
CMac

Post by CMac »

It distresses me to hear about how much pain he's been in recently. My mom also has chronic pain, and it isn't easy. :(

I hope he gets healthy again so that he can enjoy the activities he loves, and his life.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I share your distress. We are all hoping and praying he does get better soon. Sorry your mother has to also endure chronic pain. It has to be tough!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm stil a little bit under shock!

All of us were hoping, he gets better during the time, but to read, he's still hurting ... :cry:
It feels like a stab in my heart, it brought tears in my eyes.

So many good wishes and still the same!
O.k. we lightened up his mood a bit with our cards, but that won't last for months and still - I'm lost for words. I'm so sorry. :cry:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

RDA *is* 66 now, and i know many guys suffering similar lower back pain at that age. But, he is young enough that surgery was option. Many find out in 80's and are too old, then. I was glad to see in that photo that he has lost weight. That helps. I am sad he is going thru this, but he likely will feel better from surgery, especially if he listens to surgeon and gives it time. It is ok to be tired after such surgery. He has always had glasses. He is allowing us a glimpse into honesty of age, pain, and where he is on recovery. He is sitting up for that photo, too...amazing. many prayers for continued healing, and thank you to Kate for a gateway to express our prayers and wishes for this talented actor and his family. Lower backs bear so much weight that he may like my pastor and a retired m.d., have some pain. They deal with it with advil and walking. Dietary changes to remove inflammation compounds (our new wheat, HFCS, Artificial sweetners are some...) can help us all. I wish i had started yrs ago. I have faith he will heal....he has a daughter and someday grandkids maybe yet to enjoy. He is blessed. And i am just amazed from Kate's biography to read all he has accomplished. I enjoy this site, after having watched all the macgyver episodes i missed growing up. What a talented man. Hope he writes a book, songs, poems, or does photography. Would be cool. Thank you for allowing my long and winded post!! :)