Hi J-Sky, good to see you back :D

You're going to FedCon too.... lucky lucky :D I'm envious :mrgreen: :D
j-sky

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by j-sky »

I didn't even go anywhere ;).
I just have been busy somewhere else.
But thanks guys :D!

I wish I would have more time to be here :geek: .
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

darling wrote:@j-sky
WELCOME! Uh, and I think I owe you something... if I only know what... :oops: ;)
And @darling:
you don't owe me nothing :). If you still want to do that banner, you can do it. If you don't have time to do it, don't worry - it's okay :).
darling

Post by darling »

j-sky wrote:
darling wrote:@j-sky
WELCOME! Uh, and I think I owe you something... if I only know what... :oops: ;)
And @darling:
you don't owe me nothing :). If you still want to do that banner, you can do it. If you don't have time to do it, don't worry - it's okay :).
Oh, I would like to! I will try if I have the time for it. ;)
taxi

Hello !!

Post by taxi »

My name is Evelyne . I'm from France in Puy de Dome in Auvergne, I'm very large fan off Richard dean Anderson !! :)
Kti

Post by Kti »

Hello RDA fans,
I'm the new, complete beginner in this nice forum and this wonderful website. I just almost did not dare, my english is so catastrophic! :roll:
To me, in the 80s I though to be the world's largest MacGyver fan. Mid 90s has somehow stopped.
Some time ago 'forced' me my 10 years son to watch Stargate with him. Without warning,suddenly, there was the favorite actor of my youth. Only much better than I had remembered!
Now I'm back on it fully infinietly envious of your great experiences with this impressive people.
Thank you for letting me be a part of it an hopefully get any headaches from my vocabulary and my grammar.
Greetings Kti
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Kti wrote:Hello RDA fans,
I'm the new, complete beginner in this nice forum and this wonderful website. I just almost did not dare, my english is so catastrophic! :roll:
To me, in the 80s I though to be the world's largest MacGyver fan. Mid 90s has somehow stopped.
Some time ago 'forced' me my 10 years son to watch Stargate with him. Without warning,suddenly, there was the favorite actor of my youth. Only much better than I had remembered!
Now I'm back on it fully infinietly envious of your great experiences with this impressive people.
Thank you for letting me be a part of it an hopefully get any headaches from my vocabulary and my grammar.
Greetings Kti
If you can use the word catastrophic being a non-english speaker, I say that you are doing very well :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti = WELCOME! Your English is very good....thanks for posting about yourself. Please post any time you feel like doing so. Yes, RDA in Stargate is what brought me back to RDA in MacGyver....now I can't get enough of RDA in anything! Hope you enjoy the forum and the rest of Kate Ritter's wonderful site.

See you around the forum! :D :D :D
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Hi Kti, welcome here!

Another one from Germany :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Hi Kti and WELCOME to this amazing forum with so many wonderful members from all around the world. It's nice when new members appear and so our RDA family is growing. We're glad to have you along and we hope you enjoy this forum and this website in general, as much as we do.